Top Ten 5G Chipset Companies
This report provides detailed information on companies that BCC Research has identified as market leaders. These companies are selected based on revenue, innovations, strength of product portfolio, regional presence, investment capacity and similar other factors. The report also provides brief information of the global 5G chipset market.
- An overview of the top ten 5G chipset industry players
- Analyses of global 5G chipset market trends, with data from 2018 estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Characterization and quantification of global 5G chipset market data in terms of end use, material type, spectrum bands, deployment type and geographical region
- Detailed profiles of the top 10 companies of the 5G chipset industry and explores the underlying technologies to determine its market status, impact on future market segments, and future growth potential
- Discussion on products, technology advancements, executives, geographical presence, history and strategies of the 5G chipset companies
The scope of this report is focused on selected top ten companies in 5G chipset, and the key areas in the field that are driving industry growth allowing these companies to succeed. BCC also explores its industry structure, noting strategic alliances and acquisitions.
The scope also includes analysis of the 5G Chipset market based on deployment, wafer material, IC type, spectrum banks, end use and regional markets. Revenue forecasts for 2018 through 2023 are provided at global level for these segments. The 5G chipset market is segmented into the following categories:
- Deployment type: network infrastructure, smart gadgets, smartphones, routers/modems, and others.
- Wafer material type: GaN (Gallium Nitride)-based chipsets, GaAs (Gallium Arsenide)-based chipsets, InP (Indium Phosphide)-based chipsets, SiN (Silicon Nitride)-based chipsets, Si-based chipsets, and others.
- IC type: RFIC, ASIC, cellular IC, and mmWave IC.
- Spectrum bands: <3GHz, >3GHz-5GHz, >5GHz-6GHz, and >6GHz.
- End use: telecom infrastructure, automotive, building automation, industrial automation, retail, Energy and utilities, consumer electronics, and others.
- Region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada, and Mexico; Europe is segmented into the U.K., France, Germany, and Rest of Europe; the U.K. is further segmented into England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland; Asia-Pacific (APAC) is segmented into China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific; Middle East and Latin America is segmented into UAE, Brazil, and Rest of Middle East and Latin America.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars unadjusted for inflation.
This report covers analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018 to 2024 with projection of CAGR during 2019 to 2024. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant US dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.