Internet of Things (IoT) Security: North American Markets to 2023
The North American IoT security market should reach $5.2 billion by 2023 from $1.7 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.1% for the period 2018-2023.
- 12 data tables
- An in-depth overview and industry analysis of North American markets for security technologies for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Quantification of the market potential for North American markets for security technologies for the IoT applications by solution, type, end user, application industry, and country
- A look at key trends in the market, including industry trends, fast growth in vulnerability, IT security, and adoption of managed security service providers
- Descriptive study with focus on various organizations and inorganic market development strategies for developing advanced security solutions and client networks through product innovation, business expansion, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions strategies
- Technological assessment of the competitive landscape and company profiles of major IoT security solution providers, including BAE Systems Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Infineon Technologies, Intel Corp., Symantec, Corp. and Thales e-Security Inc.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the North American Internet of Things (IoT) security markets and its segments, including solution, type, end-user application and country. It discusses the different segments of IoT security solutions to derive specific market estimations. The type segment includes hardware and software components. Type of securities includes device layer security, network layer security, application and cloud layer security, threat detection and management solutions and security platforms. In end-user application segment, commercial end-user applications include automotive, healthcare and smart cities. Consumer applications include smart homes and smart wearables. The report also discusses strategies adopted by major players in the North American Internet of Things (IoT) security markets.
Market size is provided for 2017 (considered as base year), 2018 and 2023. Estimated values are based on manufacturers’ total revenues.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Water Infrastructure Repair Technologies: Global Markets (ENV027C)
- Global Bio-based Composite Material Market (AVM232A)
- Laboratory Animal Models, 3D Cultures and Organoids: Global Markets (PHM204B)
- Adhesives and Adhesive-Applying Equipment: Technologies and Global Markets (CHM073D)
- Global Fuel Cell Forklift Market (FCB060A)