Dental Restoration: Global Markets
The global dental restoration market should reach $16.1 billion by 2022 and $21.7 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 34 tables
- An up-to-date overview of the global markets for dental restorative materials and devices
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and market forecast for dental restoration, and their corresponding market share analysis by product, end-user application, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning major market dynamics (DROs), technology advancements, regulatory aspects, and COVID-19 impact on the market for dental restoration
- Highlights of the current and future market potential for dental restorative devices, along with a detailed analysis of the manufacturer’s products, new technologies, and the vendor landscape
- Regional market outlook and country-specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, India, China, and Japan etc.
- Identification of the companies that are best positioned to meet this demand owing to their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, or other competitive advantages
- Analysis of the company competitive landscape for dental restoration market, and company value share analysis based on their segmental revenues
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Dentsply Sirona, Henry Schein, Mitsui Chemicals and Zimmer Biomet
This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for dental restoration, both in terms of quantitative and qualitative data, in order to help readers develop businesses growth strategies, assess the market landscape, analyze their positions in the current marketplace, and make informed business decisions regarding dental restoration.
An in-depth analysis of the global dental restoration market includes historical data and market projections on sales by type of product and end user. It describes the different types of dental restoration devices and their current and historical market revenues. This report also analyzes the global market by the region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$14.6 billion|
|Market size forecast||$21.7 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 6.1% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Region, Product Type, End-User|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe (Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Sweden, Russia, etc.), Japan, China, India, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific (Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, etc.).|
|Key Market Drivers||