Global Embolotherapy Market
The global market for embolotherapy should grow from $3.1 billion in 2021 to $4.3 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 31 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An overview of the global embolotherapy market with focus on both embolic agents and support devices
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, estimates for 2021, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for embolotherapy, by type, indication, procedure, end user, and region
- Detailed description of types, history, benefits, and risks associated with embolization and coverage of relationship between minimally invasive procedures and embolotherapy
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the market and analysis of the regulatory framework and product recalls of the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players of the industry, including Boston Scientific Corp., Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic Plc., Penumbra, Stryker Corp. and Terumo Corp.
This report will focus on both embolic agents and support devices. These embolization devices are used across various indications such as in oncology, nephrology, neurology, urology and vascular diseases. The report also portrays the trends and dynamics affecting the market. The report also covers market projections to 2026, and it features company profiles. By geography, the market has been segmented into the following regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2019 as the historic year, 2020 as the base year and 2021 as the estimation year; and market forecasts have been given for 2026.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.