Defibrillator: Global Market Outlook
This report on defibrillators provides a brief description of the current status of the industry and recent developments. The report analyzes the market trends and rising opportunities in the developed and developing world.
- A brief general outlook of the global market for defibrillators
- Analysis of current and future market potential and discussion on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2019-2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Segmentation of the defibrillators market by type, end use and region
- Insight into the recent industry structure, regulations and policies, pipeline products, and the vendor landscape of the market leading participants
The rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) due to changed lifestyles has fueled the market for defibrillators. Lifestyle diseases such as hypertension, obesity, type 2 diabetes, and dyslipidemia are the major risk factors for CVD. CVD prevalence is also increasing due to the growing geriatric population, so the incidence of heart disease is expected to increase. During the last few years, significant improvements have been made in defibrillators. The development of subcutaneous implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (S-ICDs) and cardiac resynchronization therapy defibrillators (CRT-Ds) is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period. High growth opportunities for defibrillators in emerging markets have also fueled the demand.
This report provides a brief exposure to the defibrillators global market. This report highlights the current and future market potential for this medical equipment and offers a brief analysis of the market's drivers, challenges, and opportunities. Revenues are broken down by region, type, and end user. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2019, 2020 and 2021 (as the base year), projections for 2022, and a forecast for 2027. The report also covers the market share for major market players. It includes the company profiles of the major players, with brief information about their business segments, financials, product portfolios, and recent developments. The report also provides an analysis of the impact of the COvID-19 pandemic on this market.
This report on defibrillators provides a brief description of the current status of the industry and recent developments. The report analyzes the market trends and identifies critical medical and geographical challenges and rising opportunities in the developed and developing world.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases
- Technological advancements and innovations
- Growing aging population specially in Asia-Pacific region
- Increasing Government initiatives
- Increase in use of AEDs in public places
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022 to 2027|
|Base year market size||$14.1 billion|
|Market size forecast||$22.4 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||By type, End-Use, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Key Market Drivers||