Refurbished Medical Devices: Technologies and Global Markets
The global refurbished medical devices market should reach $2.4 billion by 2022 and $3.6 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 56 data tables and 25 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview and up-to-date analysis of the current and future global markets for refurbished medical devices/instruments
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Market outlook and estimation of the actual market size for refurbished medical devices, revenue forecast, and corresponding market share analysis based on device type, application, and region
- Highlights of the current state and future market potential of refurbished instruments, along with a detailed analysis of the competitive environment
- Identification of the key growth driving factors and constraints that will shape the market for refurbished medical devices as the basis for projecting demand over the next five years (2022-2027)
- Coverage of regulations and guidelines on refurbished devices followed in the U.S and Europe
- Holistic review of the impact of COVID-19 on refurbished instruments, with pandemic implications on the demand and supply, pricing analysis, and various government strategic decisions to boost the marketplace
- Analysis of the vendor landscape for refurbished medical devices market, and company value share analysis based on their segmental revenues
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Canon Medical Systems Corp., GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips NV and Siemens Healthineers
This report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the refurbished medical device market, including market estimates and trends through 2020. Major players, competitive intelligence, market dynamics and regional opportunities are discussed in detail. The report examines recent developments and product portfolios of major players. The report presents a market analysis and estimates the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for refurbished medical devices.
The scope of the report extends to only those medical device technologies that can be refurbished and generate the most revenues. Devices that cannot be refurbished and are recycled, and other small surgical instruments that are refurbished, are outside the scope of this report.
This report segments the global market by these geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia and the Rest of the World. For market estimates, data is provided for 2020 as the base year, 2021, and forecast through year-end 2027.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2020|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$1.9 billion|
|Market size forecast||$3.7 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 8.7% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Type, End User|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Key Market Drivers||