The goals of this study are to determine the current market scenario for the global gut-on-a-chip market, estimate the market’s potential market size by region, and explore the regulatory scenario, applications for healthcare and pharmaceutical companies, the competitive landscape and major competitors. The main objective of the study is to present an analysis of the current gut-on-a-chip market and the future directions.
- An overview of global market for gut-on-a-chip, and description of its current and future market potential
- Information on gut-on-a-chip concept which is used to study intestinal physiology and pathophysiology of human intestines and discussion on its application as a research tool to study metabolism, nutrition, infection, and drug pharmacokinetics, as well as personalized medicine
- Coverage of market analysis of the competitive environment based on the key developments, R&D, product approvals, and other strategic initiatives taken by the key players
- A look into the pipeline analysis of gut-on-a-chips, and gastrointestinal disease prevalence and epidemiology to understand the market dynamics and trends for forecasting the market size
The scope of this report is broad and covers various types of products available in the gut-on-a-chip market and the market’s major geographical regions. Regions include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. The market size is estimated using data triangulation with both top-down and bottom-up approaches.
The market size was estimated by deriving the revenues of manufacturers. Revenue generated from the installation and maintenance of instruments has been excluded from this report.
This report explains the regional dynamics of the global market and regulatory scenario within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players in the global gut-on-a-chip market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Biodegradable Polymers: Global Markets and Technologies (PLS025J)
- Predictive Analytics: Global Markets (IFT249A)
- Electroceuticals: Technologies and Global Markets (MDS001B)
- In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Quality Controls: Global Market (BIO233A)
- Additive Manufacturing in Powder Metallurgy: Global Markets (AVM231A)