Regulatory Intelligence Report for Medical Devices in the U.S.
The goals of this study were to understand the regulations and requirements of the companies in the US and the foreign companies or establishments planning to manufacture, distribute or market their medical devices in the US. This report provides a brief about the related regulation for registration of the establishments or medical devices along with the classification of the devices.
- Detailed description of the regulatory requirements for marketing and registration of medical devices in the U.S.
- Insights into the current regulations and comprehensive procedures for the registration, renewal or notification of the medical devices, along with the information on timeline and fee required
- Knowledge about labelling and advertising regulations for the medical device and details of the process for registration of the product with any specific variation
- Information on Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the Act) and how it works towards the betterment of society
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Medical Devices Industry: Competitive Landscape 2021 (MDS010B)
- Smart Packaging: Global Market Outlook (CHM183A)
- Microbiome Therapeutics: Global Markets (BIO205B)
- Global Market for Laboratory Disposables (CHM180A)
- Surveillance and Monitoring of Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosive (CBRNE) Hazards (SAS005E)