Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Devices: Global Markets
The global market for NPWT devices should grow from $2.3 billion in 2020 to $3.3 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 26 tables
- Detailed overview of the global markets for Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) devices
- Country specific data and analysis for the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Japan, China, and India
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Segmentation of the global NPWT devices market by geographical region, product, and application
- Information on market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and identification of growth inhibiting areas that affect the global market
- Evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and technological advancements within the industry
- Details of regulatory and reimbursement scenarios, its impact on the market and pipeline analysis of NPWT devices
- Impact analysis of COVID-19 on NPWT devices market
- Coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Assessment of vendor landscape and corporate-level profiles of key companies operating for NPWT devices market including 3M, Cardinal Health, ConvaTec, Devon Medical Products, Medela, Hartmann, and Triage Meditech Pvt. Ltd.
This report examines the current and projected market potential of NPWT devices. It offers a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, pipeline analysis, market background, technological advancement, drivers and restraints, and market growth trends. The report also includes market projections to 2025 and market ranks for key market players. The report details the market share of NPWT devices based on the type of product and application.
Based on product, the market is fragmented into single-use NPWT devices and reusable NPWT devices. By application, the market is segmented into chronic wounds and acute wounds. The NPWT devices consist of a vacuum pump, drainage tubing and a dressing set. Extra dressings, drapes and canisters used for further wound procedures are not considered in the scope of this report.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and the Rest of the World. Detailed analyses of major countries such as the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data is provided for 2019 as the base year, 2020 and forecast through year-end 2025. Estimated values used are based on NPWT device manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.