Global Fetal and Neonatal Monitoring Devices Market
The global market for fetal and neonatal monitors should grow from $4.8 billion in 2020 to $6.4 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 57 tables
- An overview of the global market for neonatal monitoring devices
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Information on common neonatal anomalies and discussion on clinical significance of neonatal tests and related equipment
- Insights into government initiatives and funding and a look at the healthcare investments in developing countries
- Explanation of the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global neonatal monitoring devices market and evaluation of market size, market forecast, market share analysis and a relevant patent analysis
- Highlights of the new technological developments in neonatal monitors, and current technical issues within the industry
- Profile description of major market players including, The Cooper Companies Inc., Fujifilm Sonosite Inc., Koninklijke Philips, Medtronic PLC, Siemens Healthineers, and Spacelabs Healthcare Inc.
This report offers a detailed picture of the global fetal and neonatal monitor market. For the purpose of this study, the multiparameter neonatal segment encompassed the market size of devices that monitor cardiac activity, pulmonary activity or both. A few devices in this segment also monitor NIBP, temperature, regional oximetry and other parameters. The market size excludes product accessories.
The report highlights the current and future market potential of fetal and neonatal monitors and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints and opportunities in the market. The report covers market projections through 2025 and detailed epidemiology analysis of fetal and neonatal mortality.
The report details the market shares of fetal and neonatal monitors, by device type. Fetal monitors are sub-divided into fetal ultrasound, electronic fetal monitors, fetal Dopplers and others (fetoscopes, IUPC and fetal scalp electrodes). Neonatal monitoring devices are further sub-segmented into multi-parameter cardiopulmonary monitors, pulse oximeters and capnography equipment and others (temperature probes, blood pressure monitors, regional oximetry monitors and hearing assessment devices).
By region, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, the Middle East and Africa. Detailed analyses of major countries such as the U.S., Canada, Germany, the UK France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China, India and Australia are included. Market estimates are provided with 2019 as the base year, with forecasts for 2020-2025. The estimated values are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.