Global Capnography Devices Market
The global capnography devices market should reach $361.7 million by 2024 from $306 million in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% for the forecast period of 2019 to 2024.
- 24 data tables and 15 additional tables
- An overview of the global capnography devices markets
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2018 to 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Market share analysis of capnography devices based on types of product, application and end users
- Discussion on impact of COVID-19 on the capnography devices markets, MedTech and medical tourism
- Evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, pipeline analysis of new devices, and regulatory and reimbursement scenarios
- Coverage of global confirmed COVID-19 cases and deaths and a look at the collaboration between organizations and governments to stop this pandemic and details of regulatory delays, clinical trials, and new product launches in the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry, their strategic profiling, competitive landscape, and their detailed company profiles, including Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Infinium Medical, Medtronic PLC, Philips, Nihon Kohden Corp. and Smiths Medical
This report examines the current and future market potential of capnography devices. It offers a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, technological advancement, drivers and restraints, and opportunity and trends in market growth. The report also covers market projections to 2024 and market shares for key market players. The capnography devices market is broken down by products, technologies, applications and end users.
This report segments the global market by these geographical regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the world. The North America region includes the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe includes Germany, U.K., France and Rest of Europe; the Asia-Pacific region includes China, India, Japan and Rest of Asia-Pacific. For market estimates, data are provided for 2018 as the base year and 2019 and forecast through 2024.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.