Global Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market
The global nuclear imaging equipment market should reach $4.9 billion by 2026 from $3.7 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% for the forecast period of 2021 to 2026.
- 34 additional tables and 166 data tables
- A comprehensive overview of the global market for nuclear imaging equipment and related technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2018-2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of market size and revenue forecasts for global nuclear imaging equipment market, and corresponding market share analysis by product type, application, end user and geographic region for key market segments and subsegments
- Discussion of industry growth drivers and market potential for nuclear imaging equipment, regulatory frameworks and technology updates within the segment
- Country specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Spain, Italy, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia and other emerging markets
- Identification of key market players, and review of their product portfolios, recent developments, and areas of application in nuclear imaging equipment
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on nuclear imaging market, current status and how it has affected the overall Medtech industry
- Coverage of various market development strategies adopted by market players to enhance their market position, including expansion, product launch, acquisition and merger, innovation, partnerships and joint venture
- Descriptive company profiles of top market players, including Agfa HealthCare, Canon Inc., Digirad Corp., General Electric, Mediso Ltd. and Siemens Healthcare GmbH
The scope of this report is broad and covers various types of products available in the nuclear imaging equipment market and potential application sectors across various industries. The nuclear imaging equipment market is broken down into product types such as SPECT scanners, hybrid PET and planar scintigraphy. Revenue forecasts from 2021 to 2026 are given for each product type, technology, application and end user group, with estimated values derived from the revenues of manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional market for nuclear imaging equipment. It explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global market for nuclear imaging equipment and current trends within the industry. An analysis of the regulatory scenario that governs the nuclear imaging equipment industry is also included in the scope of this report.
The report concludes with a special focus on the detailed company profiles of the major vendors in the global market for nuclear imaging equipment.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.