Global Natural and Organic Tampons Market
The global organic and natural tampons market should reach $1.1 billion by 2025 from $781 million in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.0% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
- 32 tables
- A comprehensive analysis of the global market for natural and organic tampons within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with corresponding market analysis data for 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Detailed insights into factors driving and restraining the growth of the global market for organic and natural tampons and a country-level market value analysis for various segments of the market
- Information pertaining to strategic profiling of key companies (manufacturers) present across the globe and their competitiveness/competitive landscape in this market
- Estimation of market size and forecast, and market share analysis of organic and natural tampons based on type, distribution channel and geographical region
- A brief outline on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the global economy as well as overall natural and organic tampons market featuring the MedTech industry
- Company profiles of the major organic and natural tampons manufacturers as well as other prominent vendors, including Bodywise (U.K.) Ltd., Maxim Hygiene, Organyc.in and Seventh Generation
This report offers a detailed picture of the market for organic and natural tampons. It highlights the current and future market potential for organic and natural tampons and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the market. The report also covers market projections through 2025 as well as market shares for key market players.
This report details market shares for organic and natural tampons based on type, distribution channel and geography. Based on type, the market is segmented into radially wound pledget tampons and square/rectangular tampon segments. Based on distribution channel, the market is segmented into retail and online segments.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. Detailed analyses of major countries (the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India) are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data have been provided for 2020 as the base year, with forecasts for 2020 through 2025. Estimated values are based on tampon manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.