Market research reports on: Surgical, cardiovascular, blood, orthopedic, intravenous, catheter, biopsy, needle , endoscopeLet's Connect
This special report provides a general overview of the orthopedic trauma fixation devices global markets and discusses the prospective growth opportunities. The coverage provides a focused view and articulates the challenges that need to be addressed for orthopedic trauma fixation devices to succeed in the global market.
Over the last year, a new $1.1 billion category of tech emerged with the purpose of helping women understand their health and well-being better than ever before: Femtech. As women have come to view fertility as a measure of their overall health—an interest no longer reserved exclusively for the prenatal set—more companies are disrupting the process of fertility awareness and contraception, as mbg investigated earlier this year, making cycle tracking a whole lot easier. Fertility apps like Daysy and Kindara come with a Bluetooth thermometer that syncs with your phone, making early-morning temperature readings super simple to record and decipher. Other companies like ava aim to make the whole experience less invasive (if thermometers aren’t your thing) by tracking vital signs via wrist wearables and delivering predictions and insights about fertility to their phone app. Some startups like Glowfocus solely on helping women get pregnant, but even Glow has a sister app, Eve, to track periods and sexual health.
This report on global body countering devices market seeks to provide brief description of the devices that finds application in hospitals, clinics, and spa centers so that emerging market opportunities can be identified and utilized by the reader. The report achieves this objective by examining the main product applications and markets, helping companies for prioritizing the product opportunities and strategic opportunities.
Biohacking, simply put, is do-it-yourself (DIY) biology; it gives everyone — individuals, communities, small group organizations, not just research institutions — the ability to deconstruct and reconstruct biology using simple kits or supplements for the purpose of not only achieving their immediate outcomes, but also contributing to solving larger issues. As an emerging industry and social movement, biohacking represents a new frontier in the development of drugs and therapeutics, and consequently, is a market expected to see exceptionally high growth over the next five years. This BCC Research special report offers an overview of biohacking, and how this growing industry can spur the interest of prospective investors, large corporations and everyday hackers who could be inspired uncover the next big medical breakthrough.
The global market for transcatheter treatment devices should grow from $4.0 billion in 2018 to $8.0 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
The global market for 3D medical and surgical imaging platforms should increase from $4.5 billion in 2018 to nearly $10.4 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.1% for 2018-2023.
- An overview of the global blepharoplasty market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, forecasts for 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimate of the actual market size and revenue growth forecast for the global blepharoplasty market in USD millions, and corresponding market share analysis based on product type, end-user, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) pertaining to the major factors influencing the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- Insights into the ESG perspective on blepharoplasty market with emphasis on the impact of ESG factors on company performance and the ESG practices followed
- An overview of the major vendors in blepharoplasty market along with an analysis of the structure of the industry, including company market shares, and recent mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity
- Identification of the major stakeholders and an analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, key financials and segmental revenues, and operational integration
- Profiles of the leading market players