Congenital Heart Defect Devices: Focus on the U.S. Market
The goals of this study were to understand the current market scenario for congenital heart defect devices in the U.S. and to determine the market's growth potential over the period from 2018 through the end of 2035. The study explores market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends that impact the growth of the market. The main objective of this report is to present a comprehensive analysis of the current market for congenital heart defect devices in the U.S.
- An overview of the U.S. congenital heart defect devices market
- Analyses of the market trends with data from 2018 to 2019, and projections of market forecast through 2035
- Insight into the congenital heart disease background, understanding the need for specific device codes, market analysis by various product segments, and recent technological advancements
- Holistic review of a broad list of hospitals/healthcare providers famed for congenital heart disease surgeries and specialties thereof
- Emphasis on the stringent government regulations, product innovations, and application areas
- Assessment of the competitive environment among the leading vendors, their market share analysis and financial portfolios
- Evaluation of data related to incidence and prevalence of congenital heart defects (by disease categories) within the U.S.