Plasma Fractionation: Global Markets
The global market for plasma fractionation should grow from $28.6 billion in 2020 to $40.4 billion by 2025, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 27 data tables and 25 additional tables
- Comprehensive overview of the global markets for plasma fractionation and its sub-segments
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecasts for plasma fractionation, and market share analysis on the basis of product type, application, end user and geographical region
- Country specific data and analysis of the U.S., Canada, France, Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain, Australia, India, Japan, China and other emerging economies from the Latin America and MEA regions
- Insights into the market potential for plasma fractionation, opportunities and restraints, regulatory updates, and technological trends and issues impacting the industry
- Impact analysis of COVID-19 pandemic on the growth of plasma fractionation industry vs. its impact on social and geopolitical spheres
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market for plasma fractionation and global company ranking within the market
- Profile descriptions of the market leading participants, including ADMA Biologics Inc., Baxter International Inc., China Biologic Products Holdings Inc., CSL Ltd., and Grifols, S.A.
The current report offers a detailed picture of the market for plasma fractionation.
This report highlights the current and future market potential for plasma fractionation and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the market. The report also covers market projections through 2025, as well as key market players.
This report details market shares for plasma fractionation based on product, application, end user and geography. Based on product, the market is segmented into immunoglobulins, albumins, coagulation factor concentrates and other segments. Based on application, the market is segmented into neurology, immunology, hematology and others. Based on end user, the market segmented into hospitals and clinics, research laboratories and others.
Based on geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Detailed analyses of major countries (the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India) are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2020 as the base year, with forecasts for 2020 through 2025. Estimated values are based on product manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.