Global Sternal Closure Devices Market
The global market for sternal closure devices should grow from $2.1 billion in 2019 to $2.7 billion by 2024 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 57 data tables and 20 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for sternal closure devices
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Information on sternotomy and details about how it helps in performing complex surgical interventions
- Coverage of technological advancements, and research and development activities in the closure devices sector
- Market share analysis of sternal closure devices based on types of devices, types of procedures, materials and geography,
- Evaluation of market status, impact on future and market forecast of the industry
- Discussion on factors affecting the market, regulatory trends, industry structure, and patent statuses
- Profiles of key companies in the industry including, A&E Medical Corp., DePuy Synthes, Jace Medical LLC, Praesidia Srl, KLS Martin Group and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
This report provides a detailed description of the market for sternal closure devices. The report highlights the current and future market potential of sternal closure devices and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, technological advancements, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the market. The report also covers market projections through 2024 as well as market rankings for key market players. The report segments the market for devices based on types, material, procedure and geography. Based on types, the market is segmented into closure devices and bone cement. Closure devices are further segmented into wires, plates and screws, cables, and clips. Based on materials, the closure devices market is segmented into stainless steel, polyether ether ketone (PEEK), and titanium. Furthermore, the sternal closure devices market is segmented by procedure into median sternotomy, hemisternotomy and bilateral thoracosternotomy. By geography, the market has been segmented into the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World regions. The North America region includes the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Europe includes Germany, the U.K., France and the rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific includes China, India, Japan and the rest of Asia-Pacific. For market estimates, data have been provided for 2018 as the base year, with forecasts for 2019 through 2024.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
- Electronics Contract Manufacturing and Design Services: The Global Market (MFG021E)
- Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market (BIO247A)
- Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology: Current and Future Markets (SMC051E)
- Global Abrasive Market: Materials, Products, and Applications (AVM033E)
- Hydraulic Pumps and Motors: Global Markets (MFG034C)