Water Softeners: Global Markets
The global market for water softeners should grow from $6.3 billion in 2018 to reach $8.7 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 28 data tables and 36 additional tables
- Detailed overview of the global market for water softeners
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, France, Germany, U.K., China, India, Japan, Middle East and Africa
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for water softeners by type, application area, end use industry and geographical region
- Impact analysis of major drivers and restraints, and regional dynamics of the global water softeners market and current trends within the industry
- Discussion of technological, regulatory, and economic trends that are affecting the water softeners market
- Detailed profiles of the major players in the industry, including 3M Co., Best Water Technology (BWT), Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, GE Appliances and Whirlpool Corp.
This report provides an overview and description of the global market scenario for water softeners. It also includes an analysis of global market trends based on market data from 2017. Using 2017 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data, including compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections, for the forecast period 2018 through 2023.
The report discusses technological, regulatory and economic trends that are affecting the water softener market. It also explains the major drivers, restraints and regional dynamics of the global water softener market, as well as current trends within the industry. The market is further segmented and forecasted for major countries such as the U.S., Canada, Germany, France, China, the U.K. and India. The report focuses exclusively on point of entry water softeners.
The different types of water softeners considered in the report include salt-based water softeners, salt-free water softeners, and magnetic water softeners. The report also includes discussions of end-use sectors including the industrial, residential and commercial sectors.
The conclusion of the report focuses on the competitive landscape. The report discusses the key strategies adopted by manufacturers and provides detailed profiles of the major manufacturers in the global water softener market. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant US dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Functional Foods and Beverages: Global Markets (FOD100B)
- High-performance Ceramic Coatings: North American Markets and Technologies (AVM015K)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Genomics: Global Market (HLC281A)
- Genome Editing: Technologies and Global Markets (BIO146C)
- Pipette Tips: Global Markets (MDS063A)