Global Markets for Reagents for Chromatography
The global market for chromatography reagents will grow from $8.3 billion in 2014 to nearly $11 billion by 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% between 2014 and 2019.
- An overview of the global market for reagents for chromatography.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Analysis on the market size, market leaders, and factors affecting the market of chromatography reagents from the perspective of its end users, which includes the pharma and biotech, food and beverages, environmental agencies and other sectors.
- A close look at the market’s inventiveness, its setbacks, and future needs.
- Comparisons, usage statistics, and the advantages and disadvantages of different types of chromatography products and reagents.
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The scope of this study encompasses multiple technologies and procedures related to chromatography reagents. BCC Research analyzed the industry on a global basis from market, product, technology, region and end-user perspectives. The chromatography reagents market is categorized into gas chromatography, liquid and flash chromatography, thin layer chromatography, affinity chromatography, ion exchange chromatography, size exclusion chromatography, capillary electrophoresis and supercritical fluid chromatography, based on the technology. Further, the market is divided into North America (includes the U.S. and Canada), Europe and the emerging markets (Africa, Asia [India, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan]), South America, Australia, New Zealand, etc). The end-users market is divided into pharmaceuticals, food, environment and others including the forensics, research, academia, security, etc. Regulations and reimbursement issues and patents issued from January 2010 to December 2014 are examined to identify patient safety, regulatory review and new developments, which are potential stakeholders in this industry.
The report examines the overall chromatography reagents industry and the types of technologies currently in use as well as future technological developments, end-user markets and regional distribution, in addition to regulatory influences, patents filed and pipeline products that affect product distribution. The industry structure section discusses the most active manufacturers and their products with respect to relative market share during 2013 that promote or obstruct the growth of technologies. The market analysis sections researches historical, current (2014) and projected (2019) market values.
Shalini Shahani Dewan focuses on pharmaceuticals and biotechnology and has been a BCC Research contributor since 2002 as both an analyst and project manager. She has explored a wide range of topics and companies, including working for Johnson & Johnson doing market surveillance. She has an undergraduate degree in pharmacy and master's degree in medicinal chemistry. She resides in the Bay Area.
- Global Markets for CT Scanners (HLC024B)
- Technologies for Long-term Care and Home Healthcare: Global Markets (HLC079D)
- Renal Dialysis Equipment: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC164B)
- Fluoroscopy and C-arms: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC148B)
- Global Markets for Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research and Packaging (PHM043G)
Global revenues from chromatography reagents totaled nearly $4.3 billion in 2011 and $5.2 billion in 2012. Total revenues should reach $11.9 billion in 2017 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18%.
- The U.S. market for reagents used in chromatography was worth $2.9 billion in 2007. It is expected to reach $5.2 billion by 2012 for a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.6%.
- Gas chromatography is the fastest growing segment in terms of sales of reagents. Worth an estimated $690 million in 2007, this segment should reach $1.9 billion by 2012, for a CAGR of 22.9%.
- Pharmaceutical and biotech industries are the major consumers of chromatography reagents.
The development of new niche markets, the push by clinical testing and increased demands for routine environmental testing will spur growth in the chromatography market.
U.S. expenditures for reagents used in chromatography are about to reach $1.5 billion in 2002 and will have an average annual growth rate (AAGR) of 11.8%.
The gas chromatography market is growing at the fastest pace.
High-performance liquid chromatography growth currently is being fuelled by demand from the pharmaceutical industry, especially drug devevelopment. HPLC is growing at an annual average growth rate of 7.8%.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.