Electronic Waste Recovery: Global Markets
- The global market for revenues from electronic waste materials recycling is projected to grow from $8.5 billion in 2009 to nearly $13 billion in 2014, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9%.
- The fastest-growing segment of the E-waste market is recycled plastics, valued at $976 million in 2009 and projected to reach $1.6 billion by 2014, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10%.
- The recycled metals sector is expected to continue to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.8%, increasing in value from $7.5 billion in 2009 to $11.4 billion in 2014.
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Electronics and computer equipment manufacturers
- E&E component manufacturers
- Electronics and computer equipment recyclers
- Plastics, materials, metals, and glass manufacturers and recyclers
- Companies involved in the design and construction of electronics recycling facilities and those which service these facilities
- Companies that supply equipment and services to recycling facilities, such as manufacturers of balers, conveyors, and granulators
- Financial institutions that supply money for such facilities, including banks, merchant bankers, venture capitalists, and others
- Personnel in end-user companies and industries that purchase and use recycled electronics, ranging from packaging companies to automobile manufacturers, including producers of consumer goods and industrial products
- Organizations supporting responsible environmental product stewardship
- Government agencies involved in the regulation of waste disposal and recycling
- Examine BCC’s complete catalog of Market Research Reports and place direct orders
- Subscribe to any of BCC’s many industry newsletters
- Read announcements of recently published reports and newly launched newsletters
- Register for BCC’s well-known conferences
- Request additional information on any BCC product
- Take advantage of special offers
The worldwide market for electronic waste will rise at an AAGR (average annual growth rate) of 8.3% from $11.5 billion in 2004 to $17.1 billion in 2009.
The recycled plastics sector will register the highest revenue growth, 9.1%, as demand increases for high-value, engineered plastics.
Growth in metals mined from end-of-life electronic waste will continue to outpace the broader recycled metals market, growing at an AAGR of 8.1%.
The market for recycled glass continues to be stagnant with low value attached to recycled glass.
Market demand is strong and growing for recovered cathode ray tube feedstock reused in new CRTs.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.