Global Market for Anti-obesity Drugs
This report provides an overview of the global market on anti-obesity drugs and an analysis of global market trends, using 2022 as the base year and forecasting 2023 through 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projection. The report details the anti-obesity drugs market based on drug type, distribution channel, and region.
- An overview of the current and future global markets for anti-obesity drugs
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) from 2021 to 2022, estimates for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimate of the actual market size and revenue forecast for the global anti-obesity drugs market, and corresponding market share analysis based on drug type, distribution channel, and region
- Overview of ESG outlook with emphasis on sustainability trends and factors on anti-obesity drugs market
- Identification of the major vendors in the global market for anti-obesity drugs, along with an analysis of the structure of this industry, including company market shares, M&A deals and venture fundings
- Profiles of the leading global players
The report’s scope includes an overview of the global market for anti-obesity drugs and an analysis of global market trends, using 2022 as the base year and forecasting 2023 through 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projection.
The report analyzes anti-obesity drugs by drug types, assesses distribution channels, and provides an overview regarding product pipeline of major players in market. Leading market players’ profiles, marketed products, pipeline products, and recent market activities are provided. The report details market for anti-obesity drugs based on drug type, distribution channel, and region. Based on drug type, the market is segmented into prescription drugs, and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The market is categorized into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies on the basis of distribution channel. Regional analysis includes North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and the Rest of the world (South America, and the Middle East and Africa).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Rising prevalence of obesity and associated health problems.
- Increasing awareness regarding health-risks associated with obesity.
- Growing pharmaceutical research and development spending on developing anti-obesity drugs.
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2022|
|Forecast period considered||2023-2028|
|Base year market size||2023-2028|
|Market size forecast||$11.3 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 28.9% for the forecast period of 2023-2028|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Drug Type, Distribution Channel, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Mexico, Canada, France, Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, Middle East, Africa, and South America|
|Key Market Drivers||