Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics: Global Markets
The global market for autoimmune disease diagnostics should grow from $13.7 billion in 2021 to $17.0 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 37 data tables and 33 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for autoimmune disease diagnostics
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019, 2020 estimates for 2021 with projection of CAGR through 2026
- Market share analysis of autoimmune disease diagnostics based on technology, indication, region and gender and identification of new opportunities, challenges, and technological changes within the industry
- Detailed description of autoimmune disorder & therapies, and causes such as intrinsic factors, environmental factors, and lifestyle factors, and insights into new diagnostic pathway for autoimmune and inflammatory disorders
- Discussion on role of bioinformatics and biomarkers on autoimmune disorder therapies and information on standardization of test results
- Coverage of new product launches in the therapeutics for autoimmune diseases and performance methods in the detection of autoimmune antibodies
- Detailed analysis of the current market trends, market forecast, and discussion of technological, and regulatory elements that are affecting the future marketplace
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry, including Biomerieux, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, Beckman Coulter, Becton Dickinson and Abbott
The report will provide details about autoimmune disease diagnostics used in the treatment of autoimmune disease and how the market has been influenced by the pandemic of COVID-19. This report will also highlight the current and future market potential of autoimmune disease diagnostics with detailed analyses of the competitive environments between companies. Drivers, restraints, opportunities, pricing analysis, prevalence or incidence autoimmune disease and regulatory scenarios will also be covered. The report includes a market projection for 2026 and market shares for key players.
The report segments the market for autoimmune disease diagnostics based on technology, gender, indications and geography. Based on technology, the market is segmented into indirect immunofluorescence (IIF), enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), ImmunoBlot, multiplex immunoassays and others. Based on indications, the market is segmented into type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), psoriasis/psoriatic arthritis, multiple sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), and others (pernicious anemia, celiac disease, autoimmune vasculitis, myasthenia gravis, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Sjögren’s syndrome, Graves’ disease, Addison’s disease, etc.). Based on gender, the market is segmented into male and female.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World. A detailed analysis of major countries such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Japan, China, India, Brazil, Mexico, the Gulf Cooperation Council countries and South Africa will be covered in the regional segments. For market estimates, data will be provided for 2020 as the base year, with estimates for 2021 and forecast values for 2026.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global market value for autoimmune disease diagnostics for 2013 was valued at $11.9 billion. This is expected to reach about $12.1 billion in 2014 and $13.1 billion in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6% for the five-year period, 2014 to 2019.
- An overview of the global market for autoimmune disease diagnostics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012 and 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Segmentation of the market by disease, by geographical location, and by gender.
- Industry analysis with focuses on customers, suppliers, competitors, new entrants, substitutes, and complements.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.