Checkpoint Inhibitors: Global Markets
The global checkpoint inhibitors market should reach $29.3 billion by 2023 from $14.9 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.4% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 21 data tables and 43 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for checkpoint inhibitors
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Discussion of the market landscape and innovative strategies, and the areas of unmet medical needs
- Information on the biomarker development, immune modulation, innovative delivery technologies, and the future landscape
- Market analysis for CP inhibitors, including PD-1/PD-L1 agents, CTLA-4 agents, TIM-3 agents, LAG-3 agents, IDO-1 agents, and SIRPα agents
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry, including Agenus, Inc., BeiGene, BIOCAD, Forty Seven, Inc., Seattle Genetics, Inc., Shanghai Cell Therapy, Tesaro, Inc. and Xencor
This report on checkpoint inhibitors provides a detailed analysis of the market based on approved clinical and preclinical developmental candidates that target PD-1/PD-L1, CTLA-4, IDO-1, LAG-3, TIM-3, and CD47/SIRPα. The report analyzes the market trends, key medical needs and provides insights into recent advances in the modulation of checkpoint inhibition in the treatment of cancer through the development of fully human monoclonal antibodies, bispecific antibodies, fusion proteins, and chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cells.
Dr. Cheryl L. Barton has more than 10 years of practical pharmaceutical research experience with a leading pharmaceutical company and has served as a Pan-European Pharmaceutical analyst with a European bank. Dr. C. L. Barton Ltd. aims to provide independent, tailor-made, pharmaceutical thematic research to investment houses. Research reports combine independent scientific analysis with patient- and prescription-based models to forecast the potential sales growth of key developmental drugs and to isolate the key drivers within the pharmaceutical sector. For further information, visit www.pharmavision.co.uk.