Colorectal Cancer Therapeutics: Global Markets
The global colorectal cancer therapeutics market should reach $18.5 billion by 2023 from $13.7 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% for the period 2018 to 2023.
- 39 data tables and 18 additional tables
- Detailed overview of the colorectal cancer (CRC) therapeutics and corresponding global markets
- Country specific data and analysis for France, Germany, Italy, U.K., Spain, Russia, India, China, Japan, United States, Canada, Middle East and Africa
- Evaluation of market dynamics with a focus on increasing prevalence of colorectal cancer cases, technological advancements in radiology and chemotherapy, and increasing cancer prevention initiatives
- Coverage of some of the significant CRC tests including CT colonography, double-contrast barium enema, and biopsy test and their usability study and future growth potential
- A look into regulatory environment, new products launces and technological advancements, and current strategies within the market
- Company profiles of major manufacturers and suppliers of CRC therapeutic drugs, including Abbott Laboratories, Bayer Healthcare, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck & Co. Inc., Pfizer, Inc. and Sanofi S.A.
This report is a business analysis that examines market trends for colorectal cancer therapeutics. The report includes sections on the following topics:
- Current prevalence of colorectal cancer, trend analysis and factors influencing future incidence.
- Market analysis by treatment type, including annual incidence and trend analysis.
- Risk factors and other drivers that may impact the future incidence of colorectal cancer.
- Review of the major market opportunities by identifying specific high-growth and emerging market opportunities.
- Market share and information on key market players.
- Analysis and forecast of the revenues for colorectal cancer treatment for the global market, major market subsegments subdivided by geographic region and further, by selected country.
- Detailed review of the current products, their indications for all identified market segments.
- Profile of the individual market subsegments within the major market segments analyzed and the distinguishing features of each of the market subsegments.
This report captures colorectal cancer therapeutics market revenue for different regions by treatment type, i.e., chemotherapy, targeted therapy and immunotherapy used for treating the disease. A detailed colorectal cancer therapeutics market analysis covers the regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World.
Market values are provided using 2017 as base year, 2018 as estimated year, and 2023 as forecasted year. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Research staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.