Global Markets for Treatments for Syndromes of Dementia and Movement Disorders
The global market for treatments for syndromes of dementia and movement disorders was valued at 10.5 billion in 2011 and should reach $11.1 billion in 2012. Total market value is expected to reach $16.7 billion in 2017 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5%.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The scope of this study encompasses the neurodegenerative disorders in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology markets. BCC analyzes each market and its applications, regulatory environment, technology involved, market projections and market share. Technological issues include the latest trends and developments. The emerging market for enzyme inhibitors includes countries such as India, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Canada, Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Mexico.
Shalini Shahani Dewan focuses on pharmaceuticals and biotechnology and has been a BCC Research contributor since 2002 as both an analyst and project manager. She has explored a wide range of topics and companies, including working for Johnson & Johnson doing market surveillance. She has an undergraduate degree in pharmacy and master's degree in medicinal chemistry. She resides in the Bay Area.
- Global Markets for CT Scanners (HLC024B)
- Technologies for Long-term Care and Home Healthcare: Global Markets (HLC079D)
- Renal Dialysis Equipment: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC164B)
- Fluoroscopy and C-arms: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC148B)
- Global Markets for Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research and Packaging (PHM043G)