Outsourcing Market for Drug and Medical Device Development: Services and Technologies
The global outsourcing services market for drug and medical device development is expected to grow from 130.5 billion pounds in 2020 to 205.6 billion pounds by 2025 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 22 data tables and 25 additional tables
- An overview of the global outsourcing market for drug and medical device development and discussion on their services and technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Identification of key challenges and opportunities in the drug and medical device development market and coverage of products and services related to different sectors of the industry
- Information on ISO, GLP, cGMP regulatory aspects in drug development and discussion on their importance related to certification of specific facilities
- A look at the ongoing activities in drug and device development process, their budget, timeline, resources and processes
- Insights into regulatory framework, investment analysis, growth indicators and key decision supporting factors and evaluation of current market size, market forecast, and market share analysis of the leading players of the industry
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the industry, including Sterling Medical Devices, Evotec SE, Ajinomoto Althea, Eurofins Scientific, Charles River Laboratories Inc. and DeviceLab
This report represents a current and important business tool to evaluate technologies, trends, products and market participants in the outsourcing sector for drug and medical device development. The geographic scope of this study covers the U.S. and companies worldwide.
Dr. Marianna Tcherpakov has more than 10 years of experience as a bench scientist specializing in the areas of biochemistry, cell biology and industrial assay development and drug manufacturing. She has contributed to a number of scientific publications and holds several patents. She has expertise as an assay development scientist and is familiar with different research field trends and likely future developments.