Global Market for Pain Management Patches
The global market for pain management patches should grow from $4.2 billion in 2018 to $5.3 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 31 data tables and 15 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for pain management drugs used in the form of patches for immediate relief from any type of pain
- Analyses of global market trends, with market data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Assessment of current market size, market forecast, and main driving forces for the pain relief patches market
- Briefing about antihypertensive drugs, their pathophysiology and pathogenesis and major adverse effects of various antihypertensive drugs
- Information on significant products, issues and trends, market influences, regulatory issues and other information affecting the pain relief patches market
- Profile description of major market players including Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc., GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., and Sanofi
The current report offers a detailed picture of the pain relief patch market. Opioid and NSAID pain management patches have been analyzed in the report, and patch regulations and demand for addressing different types of pain have been included in the scope of the study. The report excludes drugs used in the treatment of hormonal pain. The market size includes both branded and generic drugs.
The report highlights the current and future market potential of pain management patches and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the market. The report also covers market projections through 2023, as well as market shares for key market players.
The report details market shares of pain management patches based on drug, major segment, application and geography.
Based on drug, the market is segmented into fentanyl patches, buprenorphine, lidocaine, diclofenac, ketoprofen, capsaicin, methyl salicylate, menthol and others (glycol salicylate, tocopherol acetate, camphor, etc.).
Based on major segment, the market is segmented into over the counter (OTC) and prescription.
Based on category of pain, the market is segmented into acute pain and chronic pain.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Detailed analyses of major countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China, Australia, New Zealand and India are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data has been provided for the year 2017 as the base year, with forecasts for 2018 through 2023. Estimated values used are based on drug manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.