Transdermal Patches: Global Markets
The global market for transdermal patches is estimated to increase from $6.7 billion in 2022 to reach $8.8 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% from 2022 through 2027.
- 122 data tables and 53 additional tables
- An overview of the global transdermal patches market
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019-2022, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the current and future market potential and quantification of transdermal patches market based on type, design, technology, application, and region
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast
- Analysis of transdermal patches pipeline products with focus on promising pipeline molecules/ drugs in development, and coverage of technological advances, scientific discoveries, and new therapies
- Detailed analysis of the regulatory framework and policies, and snapshot of transdermal drug delivery system
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players of the industry, including GlaxoSmithKline, Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical, Johnson & Johnson, Mylan Pharmaceuticals inc. (Viatris), Novartis and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for transdermal patches. It provides a detailed description of the different types of transdermal patch products and technology, as well as their current and historical market revenues.
Transdermal patches can be separated by their differing designs and technology, along with their applications. Transdermal patch technologies include matrix, reservoir, and other transdermal drug delivery technologies/systems.
This report also covers a detailed study of therapeutic applications of transdermal drug delivery, including pain, central nervous system disorders, hormonal applications, smoking cessation, motion sickness, cardiovascular disorders, and others. This in-depth analysis of the global market for transdermal patches includes historical data and market projections for sales segment by technology/system type, product, application, design, and region.
For in-depth understanding of the market, profiles of market participants, key marketed products, competitive landscape, key competitors, and their respective market shares have been provided. This report also discusses driving and restraining factors of the global transdermal drug delivery technologies/devices market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Growing incidence of chronic disease and infectious diseases
- Emerging Non-opioid Drugs for Pain Management and Hormonal treatment
- Aging Global Population Developments in Transdermal Patch Design
- GSK plc
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals inc.(Viatris)
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical
- Johnson & Johnson
- Teva Pharmaceutical
- Endo Pharmaceuticals
- AbbVie Inc.
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$6.4 billion|
|Market size forecast||$8.8 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 5.6% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||technology, application, design, region, and country|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Mexico, Canada, France, Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, Australia, Middle East, Africa and South America, GCC Countries, Argentina, and Brazil|
|Key Market Drivers||
|Companies studied||JOHNSON & JOHNSON , ABBVIE INC. , ALVOGEN , ICURE PHARMA INC. , HISAMITSU PHARMACEUTICAL CO., INC. , PERRIGO COMPANY PLC , PURDUE PHARMA L.P. , TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD. , AMNEAL PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. , SPARSHA PHARMA INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD. , NOVARTIS AG , LUYE PHARMA GROUP LTD. , LAVIPHARM S. A. , BAYER HEALTHCARE PHARMACEUTICALS , BAUSCH HEALTH COMPANIES INC. , ENDO PHARMACEUTICALS INC. , GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC , VIATRIS INC. , GRUNENTHAL GMBH|