Global Viral Vector Manufacturing Markets and Technologies Through 2022
The global market for viral vector vaccine manufacturing is expected to increase from $22.9 million in 2017 to nearly $51.2 million in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.5% for 2017-2022.
- 145 data tables and 57 additional tables
- A detailed overview and industry analysis of global viral vector manufacturing market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Information on major drivers and regional dynamics of the global viral vector vaccine manufacturing market and current trends within the industry
- Insight into pipeline products that are manufactured using viral vector tools and technology, and a relevant patent analysis
- Company profiles of major market players including Advanced Bioscience Laboratories Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim Gmbh, Brammer Bio Llc, Creative Biogene, GE Healthcare, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi SA, and Spark Therapeutics Inc.
The scope of this report is broad and covers various types of products available, ongoing research and development in the viral vector vaccine manufacturing market, and potential application sectors across various industries. The viral vector vaccine manufacturing market is broken down by types, application and diseases. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2022 are given for each product type, application and diseases with estimated valued derived from the revenue of manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional viral vector vaccine manufacturing market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global viral vector vaccine manufacturing market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global viral vector vaccine manufacturing market.
Vijay has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare domain. In addition to producing business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She has worked with major market research firms and handled projects for various consultancies. Her market research studies include reports on:
- Various medical device markets.
- High-growth and niche markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- Home healthcare market.
- Medical tourism