Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA: Technologies and Global Markets
The global viral vector and plasmid DNA technologies market should grow from $500 million in 2019 to over $1.1 billion by 2024 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.0% during the period, 2019-2024.
- 44 data tables and 14 additional tables
- An in-depth assessment of the global viral vector and plasmid DNA technologies market within the life sciences sectors
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- The latest information on key technical advances in different viral vector and plasmid DNA technologies, and the extent of adoption by commercial customers and regulatory authorities
- A proprietary analysis of the market including an easy-to-understand graphical representation of facts, innovations in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and R&D activities in viral vector-based treatments and Plasmid DNA vaccines
- Key strategies adopted by major players in the market and the impact of new technological developments in developed and emerging markets
- Assessment of the suppliers’ landscape on the basis of companies best positioned to meet this ever evolving demand
- Comprehensive company profiles of market leading players, including Aldevron LLC, Merck KGaA, Lonza Group Ltd., GenScript Biotech Corp., Pfizer Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
The report provides a comprehensive summary of the viral vector and plasmid DNA technologies market, along with detailed profiles of key market players that includes revenue product portfolio and recent activities. The report analyzes trends and dynamics, including drivers, limitations and challenges and opportunities. The report discusses strategies adopted by emerging market players with recommendations for the new market entrants. This research study discusses historical, current, and potential market size. The report will enable market players and new entrants to make informed decisions about the production and exports of the goods and services to the original equipment manufacturer. Organizations, distributors and exporters should find the information about market development and trends useful.
The study segments the market on the basis of product type, applications and end-use. Geographical market analysis is provided for all the major segments. The report offers country level analysis of markets to provide better understanding of the major segments.
ANUJ PATHAK has written and researched the global medical device market, surgical instruments and biotechnology market. Skilled in information technology and computer management, he has an undergraduate business degree and an MBA degree.