Pharmaceuticals for Women's Health: Global Markets to 2023
The global market for women’s health therapeutics reached nearly $30.5 billion in 2018 and should reach nearly $37.3 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 26 data tables and 34 additional tables
- Detailed overview of the global markets for pharmaceuticals for women's health
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, China, India, Japan, Middle East and Africa
- A look at the regulatory environment which has been a driving force in the drug development industry
- Information on competitor initiatives, and information with regard to demand for specialty chemicals used to develop new products and for new applications
- A relevant patent analysis within the sector
- Comprehensive company profiles of major Players in the Market including AbbVie Inc., Allergan PLC, Amgen Inc., Bayer Ag., Eli Lilly and Company, Johnson & Johnson Inc., Novo Nordisk and Pfizer Inc.
While women’s health encompasses several health issues, this report will focus on menopause-related disorders, postmenopausal osteoporosis, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome and pregnancy disorders. This report does not focus on drugs for infertility, diagnostic and drug technologies for breast cancer or therapies and diagnostics for ovarian cancer. However, we have individuals reports which discusses the scope of these health concerns in detail. The report codes for these reports are listed below:
- PHM194A Drugs for Infertility: Global Markets.
- HLC143B Therapies and Diagnostics for Ovarian Cancer: Global Markets.
- HLC209A U.S. Fertility Clinics Market.
- HLC106B Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Drug Technologies: Global Markets.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research staff is composed of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration, surgery and other subject areas.