Pharmaceuticals for Women's Health: Global Markets
The global market for women’s health therapeutics should grow from $31.5 billion in 2019 to $41.2 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% for the period of 2019-2025.
- 54 tables
- Detailed overview of the global markets for pharmaceuticals for women's health and identification of the main women's health disorders
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Evaluation of the impact of demographic, economic and other factors that will drive future demand in the women's health therapeutics market
- A look at the unmet needs in women’s health therapeutics and details of the promising new drugs and therapies that are still in development and testing stage
- Market forecast of the potential drugs in the pipeline, information on late-stage pipeline drugs and overview of osteoporosis drug development
- Insights into government concerns and initiatives towards women’s health
- Highlights of current and future market potential and a detailed analysis of the current market size, and regulatory scenarios
- Market share analysis of leading drug manufacturers and detailed coverage of women's health therapeutics industry in terms of different events like mergers and acquisitions, agreements, collaborations, and partnerships
- Company profiles of the leading suppliers of the industry including AbbVie Inc., Bayer AG, Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd., Eli Lilly and Co., Johnson & Johnson Inc. and Merck KGaA
While women’s health encompasses several health issues, this report will focus on menopause-related disorders, postmenopausal osteoporosis, endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome and pregnancy disorders. This report does not focus on drugs for infertility, diagnostic and drug technologies for breast cancer or therapies and diagnostics for ovarian cancer. However, we have individual reports that discuss the scope of these health concerns in detail. The report codes for these reports are listed below:
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global market for women’s health therapeutics reached nearly $30.5 billion in 2018 and should reach nearly $37.3 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 26 data tables and 34 additional tables
- Detailed overview of the global markets for pharmaceuticals for women's health
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, China, India, Japan, Middle East and Africa
- A look at the regulatory environment which has been a driving force in the drug development industry
- Information on competitor initiatives, and information with regard to demand for specialty chemicals used to develop new products and for new applications
- A relevant patent analysis within the sector
- Comprehensive company profiles of major Players in the Market including AbbVie Inc., Allergan PLC, Amgen Inc., Bayer Ag., Eli Lilly and Company, Johnson & Johnson Inc., Novo Nordisk and Pfizer Inc.