Global Markets for Treatments for Syndromes of Progressive Ataxia and Weakness Disorders
The global progressive ataxia and weakness disorders market reached $32.0 billion in 2022, should reach $35.1 billion by 2023 and $57.2 billion by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2% during the forecast period of 2023-2028.
- 34 data tables and 34 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview of the current and future global markets for the treatments of progressive ataxia and weakness disorders
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, forecasts for 2024 and 2026, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of this market (benefits, and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming technologies, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global progressive ataxia and weakness disorders treatments market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis based on product, technology, disease type, application, distribution channel, and region
- Discussion of the applications for neurodegenerative disorder treatment and therapy technologies, with emphasis on small-molecule and monoclonal antibodies technology
- Identification of critical medical and geographical challenges as well as economic and demographic factors affecting the market growth
- Review of key patent grants and recent patent applications on neurodegenerative (i.e., progressive ataxia and weakness) disorders in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology markets, along with emerging technologies and new developments
- Coverage of recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activities, venture fundings, and other impactful growth strategies in the global market neurodegenerative (i.e., progressive ataxia and weakness) disorders
- Identification of the key players operating in the market, and analysis of their competitive landscape based on recent developments, segmental revenues, and operational integration
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Abbott Laboratories, Glenmark Life Sciences, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Roche Holding Ltd., and Sanofi
The scope of this study encompasses the neurodegenerative (i.e., progressive ataxia and weakness) disorders in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology markets. BCC analyzes each market and its applications, the technologies involved, market projections and market shares. Technological issues include the latest trends and developments. The emerging market for enzyme inhibitors includes India, China, Japan, Canada and Australia. The report informs all market players, potential entrants, government agencies and other interested parties. As the report covers geographic regions in detail, companies interested in expanding geographic reach will also find this helpful.
This report also covers merger and acquisition (M&A) strategies and collaborations, as well as the strengths and weaknesses of each strategy type.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Increasing Prevalence of Neurological Disorders including Progressive Ataxia and Weakness Disorders and Awareness
- Technological advancements and product launch
- Increasing Expenditures for Health Care and investments for treatment for syndrome of Progressive Ataxia and Weakness Disorders
- Rise in alcohol and drug usage
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2022|
|Forecast period considered||2023-2028|
|Base year market size||$32.0 billion|
|Market size forecast||$57.2 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 10.2% for the forecast period of 2023-2028|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Technology, Disease Type, Disease, Distributive Channel,|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Key Market Drivers||
The global market for treatments for syndromes of progressive ataxia and weakness disorders was valued at nearly $14 billion in 2011 and should reach nearly $15 billion in 2012. Total market value is expected to reach nearly $23.5 billion in 2017 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4%.