Skin Disease Treatment Technologies and Global Markets
The global dermatology markets reached $15.8 billion in 2012. The market is expected to reach $16.1 billion in 2013 and $18.5 billion in 2018 for a CAGR of 2.8%.
- An overview of the global market for treatments of skin diseases, perhaps the most common of human afflications
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2011 and 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018
- Focused coverage of four major categories of skin disease of exceptional medical and commercial significance: dermatitis (allergic and contact), cancers (including melanoma), immune disorders (including psoriasis), and infections (bacterial, fungal and viral)
- Topics such as skin structure and function, diseases of the skin, current treatment options, and unmet clinical needs
- Discussion of the evolution of the market, including the rising prevalence of some skin diseases, and new diagnostic and treatment options
- Examination of the global market by product categories, such as anti-allergic products, antibacterials, antifungals, antivirals, immunotherapies, and anticancers
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players.
SCOPE OF REPORT
This report discusses the implications of the above-mentioned trends in the context of the current size and growth of the dermatology market, discussed both in global terms and in reference to the most important national markets. Long-standing and emerging companies are discussed, with profiles of their leaders and an update on M&A activity. Five-year global sales forecasts are provided for main drug categories, and breakdowns are provided for several national markets.
Paul Evers has been involved in analyzing pharmaceutical and medical markets for 20 years. He is the author of several previous BCC reports on diseases affecting different organ systems in addition to the skin.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.