Transdermal Drug Delivery: Global Markets
The global market for transdermal drug delivery systems should grow from $6.4 billion in 2021 to $7.8 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 60 tables
- An overview of the global markets for transdermal drug delivery (TDD) technologies/systems within the pharmaceutical industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Market outlook and forecast trends of clinical application areas and end user segments of transdermal drug delivery technologies/systems
- Estimation of market size and revenue forecast for TDD market, and corresponding market share analysis by technology/system type, therapeutic application, end-user, and region
- Discussion of the key market dynamics (DROs), industry structure, regulatory approval, market deterrents, unmet needs and other factors driving opportunities in pharmaceutical research
- Review of patents, new developments and emerging technologies, clinical trials for many pipeline products, and potential markets for future developments
- Impact analysis of the Covid-19 pandemic on transdermal drug delivery systems market as against the overall pharmaceuticals industry
- Insight into recent industry activities, competitive landscape of the major players operating within the global market, and their corresponding company share analysis
- Profile descriptions of the leading drug delivery companies including AbbVie, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd., Bayer, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG, Teva Pharmaceutical, and Viatris
This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for transdermal drug delivery technologies/systems. It provides a detailed description of the different types of transdermal drug delivery systems (passive and active) and the current and historical market revenues.
Transdermal drug delivery technologies/systems include passive transdermal drug delivery and active transdermal drug delivery. Passive transdermal drug delivery technologies/systems are segmented into matrix, reservoir and other transdermal drug delivery technologies/systems.
This report also offers a detailed study of therapeutic applications for transdermal drug delivery: pain, central nervous system (CNS) disorders, hormonal applications, smoking cessation, motion sickness, cardiovascular disorders and others. An in-depth analysis of the global market for transdermal drug delivery technologies/systems includes historical data and market projection of sales by technology/system type, therapeutic application, end-user and region.
For in-depth understanding of the market, profiles of market participants, key marketed products, competitive landscape, key competitors and respective market shares have been provided. This report also discusses driving and restraining factors of the global transdermal drug delivery technology/device market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.