Lasers: Global Markets to 2024
The global directed-energy and military lasers market should reach $14.6 billion by 2024 from $8.9 billion in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3% for the period of 2019 to 2024.
- 19 tables
- An overview of global markets and technologies for lasers
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Description of laser properties such as ease of handling, more accuracy and precision, cost effective operation and quality assurance
- Coverage of ion laser, helium-neon (HeNe) laser, and helium-cadmium laser and their applications in several industries
- Information on government regulations and guidelines for the mandatory usage of ultrafast lasers
- Knowledge about usage of lasers in marking medical devices in order to comply with U.S. Food and Drug Administration guidelines
- Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the market, including Applied Companies Inc., Coherent Inc., Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., Newport Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH and Schneider Electric S.A.
The report is a compilation of the existing BCC reports in laser market. The topics analyzed within the report include a detailed breakdown and analysis of the global markets for lasers. The scope of this report extends to sizing of the laser market and an analysis of global market trends with market data for various types of devices at global level in 2018, which is being considered as the base year, 2019 as the estimate year and forecast for 2024 with projection of CAGR from 2019 to 2024.
The report focuses on assessment of laser devices, suppliers and an analysis of companies/ manufacturers and the related system providers. Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges are also discussed in the report.
While this report contains a significant amount of technical information due to the inherent nature of the subject and thus provides information valuable to engineers and scientists, it is primarily aimed at business professionals in field of lasers. These may include manufacturers and their suppliers, financiers and investors, researchers with backgrounds in engineering and sciences, marketing and sales professionals, and others.
This report may also prove valuable to professional analysts, investors, public policy advisors and others who are seeking a better understanding and definition of lasers market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.