High Performance Plastics: Applications and Global Markets
The global market for high-performance plastics will grow from $13.2 billion in 2018 to nearly $18.2 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 76 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for high-performance plastics
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018 and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Country specific data and analysis for US, Canada, Germany, Spain, China, UK, and India
- Review of history, properties, types and applications of fluoropolymers, high performance polyamides (HPPA), polyphenylene sulfide (PPS), liquid crystal polymers and polyimides
- Discussion of effect of growing transportation industry and increasing electrical and electronics industry to the growth of high-performance plastics industry
- Detailed profiles of key competitors of the market, including Arkema SA, Daikin Industries, Ltd, Nylacast Limited Company, Performance Plastics LTD., Solvay S.A. and Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)
The report provides an overview and clear understanding of the global market of high-performance plastics and analyzes global market trends, with market data for 2017 considered as the base year, 2018 as the estimate year and forecasts through 2023 with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for 2018 to 2023. Market data in value and volume are provided at global and regional levels for all types of high-performance plastics and their end use industries.
The report includes a discussion of technological and economic trends that are affecting the high-performance plastics market. It also reviews the historical background of high-performance plastics, along with its properties, and identifies its emerging applications. It also explains the major drivers, restraints and regional dynamics of the global high-performance plastics market and trends within the industry and presents the growth forecasts for the next five years. The market was further segmented and forecasted for major countries such as the U.S., Germany, Spain, China, U.K., China, India, etc.
The different types of high-performance plastics which were considered in the report include fluoropolymers (FPS), high-performance polyamides (HPPA), polyphenylene sulfide (PPS), sulfone polymers, liquid crystal polymers and polyimides. The report further includes discussion of end use industries such as transportation, medical, electrical and electronics, industrial and others. The report concludes with a special focus on the competitive landscape, including key strategies and developments adopted by manufacturers and detailed profiles of the major manufacturers, along with their key events, latest process developments and market shares in the global high-performance plastics market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.