Plastic Strap: Global Markets
The global market for plastic straps should grow from $2.5 billion in 2021 to $3.0 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 48 tables and 17 data tables
- An overview of the global markets for plastic strap
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020, 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for plastic strap market based on material, end user industry, and region
- Coverage of plastic strap materials used in industry such as polypropylene, polyester, and nylon, description of plastic strap properties such as low density, lightweight, and high strength, and discussion on its advantages
- Description of production process and factors affecting the plastic strap market, and insights into government emphasis on efficient plastic waste management
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast, and assessment of new developments in the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players including Auto Strap India, Crown Holdings, Greenbridge, Linder GmbH, Maillis, Narrowtex, Signor Polymers, Strapack and Teufelberger
Plastic straps refer to the straps used in unitizing, palletizing and packaging applications in end-use industries. Other applications of straps such as watch straps, belts and parachute straps are not considered in the study. The plastic strap market is segmented based on end-use industry, material, and region. The report provides an overview of the global market for plastic straps and analyzes global market trends, with 2020 as the base year, and estimates for 2021 to 2026.
The report also explains the major drivers, restraints and regional dynamics of the plastic strap market and current industry trends. The report concludes with a focus on the vendor landscape and includes profiles of the major vendors in the market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.