Rheology: Technologies, Opportunities and Global Markets
The global rheology technology market should reach $6.7 billion by 2023 from $5.5 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% for the forecast period of 2018 to 2023.
- 50 data tables
- An overview of the global market for rheology technology
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Coverage of different types of viscometers and rheometers and technological innovations within the industry
- Identification and development of modern commercial user-friendly rheometers
- Discussion about increasing demand for the thermostats and information on rheology modifiers
- Detailed analysis of the key competitor engaged in the market, including A&D Co., Bayer CropScience AG, Elementis PLC, Evonik Industries AG, Marrone Bio Innovations Inc., Syngenta AG and Thermo fisher Scientific Inc.
The scope of this report is broad and covers global markets for rheology technology in various types of end-use industry applications. The market is broken down by product type, sample type, end-use industry and region. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are presented for each product type, end-use industry application and regional markets.
The report also includes a discussion on the major players in each of the regional markets for rheology technology. It explains the major market drivers of global rheology technology, current trends within the industry and the regional dynamics of the rheology technology market. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the rheology technology industry globally.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.