Top Ten Medical Plastic Producers
This report provides detailed information on companies that BCC Research has identified as market leaders. These companies are selected based on revenue, innovations, strength of product portfolio, regional presence, investment capacity and similar other factors. The report also provides brief information of the global medical plastics market.
- An overview of the top ten medical plastic companies and detailed description of their main business segments, products, financial performance and developments & strategies
- Analyses of global medical plastic market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Identification of medical plastic types with the greatest commercial potential and analysis of the drivers and constraints that will shape the market
- Coverage of new medical devices, new products, technologies related to medical devices, sterilization techniques, and medical plastic product lines
- Knowledge about key resins used to make medical devices, and new products and technologies related to these devices
The scope of this report is focused on selected ten companies in medical plastics market and the key areas in the field that are driving industry growth allowing these companies to succeed.
In the report, medical packaging applications are not covered. However, several types of medical devices, such as syringes, trays, tubing and kits, that are widely considered to be an integral part of the medical packaging market are covered in the report.
The scope also includes analysis of the medical plastics market based on types, applications, and regional markets. Revenue forecasts for 2018 through 2023 are provided at global level for the above segments. The medical plastics market is segmented into two categories:
- By Type: Commodity Thermoplastics, Styrenics, Engineering Resins, Thermosets, Thermoplastics Elastomers, Polymer Alloys and Blends, Biopolymers and Biodegradable Polymers and several other miscellaneous resins.
- By Application: Testing and Diagnostic Equipment, Surgical Instruments, Prostheses and Implants, Dental/Ophthalmic, Medical Bags, Syringes, Kits, Labware, Catheters/IV, Tubing, Gloves, Utensils and trays.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars unadjusted for inflation.
This report covers analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2023 with projection of CAGR during 2018 to 2023. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant US dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Research staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.