Fashion Tech Startups
This report presents the most innovative fashion tech startup companies in the world, how these startups are disrupting traditional markets and outlines how innovations can be aligned with growth and markets. Special emphasis is put on startups that intend to transform the fashion industry. These unconventional fashion tech startups work towards bringing a circular economy in the fashion industry.
- Discussion of range of financing routes and life cycle of a startup focusing on the fashion industry
- Underlying details of fashion tech start-up ecosystem categories, which include nascent ecosystem, advancing ecosystem, and the mature ecosystems
- Regional landscape covering current investment scenario and future growth prospects for fashion tech start-ups in the regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and emerging economies from rest of the World
- Profile description of some of the renowned fashion tech start-ups ranging from deep tech to normal e-commerce sites
The scope of this report is focused on investment in fashion tech start-ups and the key areas that are driving industry growth, allowing these start-ups to succeed. BCC Research also explores industry structure, noting strategic alliances and acquisitions. The scope also includes analysis of investment in fashion tech start-ups based on regional markets. The start-ups considered for this study started after 2010. Fashion tech scale-up investment for 2017-2018 is included here, but the investment for these scale-ups began prior to 2010. Data from the Tech Scale-up Europe report was also considered.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Laboratory Animal Models, 3D Cultures and Organoids: Global Markets (PHM204B)
- Adhesives and Adhesive-Applying Equipment: Technologies and Global Markets (CHM073D)
- Global Fuel Cell Forklift Market (FCB060A)
- Food Testing, Inspection and Certification Market: Global Market Opportunities and Competitive Landscape (FOD114A)
- IoT-based Smart Agriculture: Global Markets (IAS189A)