Global Automotive Solid-State Battery Market: Focus on Component (Cathode, Anode and Electrolyte), Vehicle Type (Passenger Electric Vehicle, Two-Wheelers, and Commercial Vehicles), Region, and Material Technology- Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030
The report constitutes of a detailed analysis of global automotive solid-state battery market in terms of futuristic vehicle application. The global battery market is the parent market for solid-state energy management solutions. The market is driven by the electric vehicle demand for safe and efficient battery technology. The most widely accepted lithium-ion battery technology has safety and performance limitation, which is responsible for a retarded growth of electric vehicles. The solid-state battery is an innovative technology, which has seen a strong phase of material science research and development. The report predicts the market scenarios for the period between 2020 and 2030 based on strategies and activities of the automotive OEMs, technology providers, battery manufacturers, government regulations, and material producers. The report discusses major component-types which are cathode, anode, and electrolyte in a solid-state battery. These components are further sub-divided into various material composition which are used for the development. Solid-polymer is one of the key elements for electrode manufacture. Further, it is divided into solid-state battery by vehicle type, in which the discussion is based on electric cars, electric two-wheelers, and electric commercial vehicles. The report also explores various opportunities for solid-state battery technology in the automotive industry as well as innovative material science research projects which could disrupt the Li-ion battery market. A detailed analysis of the regional market ecosystem plays a vital role is determining a consumer mindset for selecting a particular service offering.
The global automotive solid-state battery market research is conducted with a focus on types of vehicle technology (passenger electric vehicles, two-wheelers, and commercial vehicle), components (cathodes, anode, and electrolyte), and regions dominated by North America. The ecosystem is driven by research and innovations originating from countries, such as the U.S., Japan, and the U.K.
The report answers the following key questions in the context of the global automotive solid-state battery market:
- What is automotive solid-state battery technology
- What factors will support the application of solid-state battery in various vehicle types (passenger vehicles, two-wheelers and commercial vehicles)
- How are the material technologies being developed for solid-state battery application on the basis of analysis for the period between 2000 and 2018
- What are the key developments and strategies of the companies in the market
- What is the global forecast for automotive solid-state battery technology for the period between 2020 and 2030
- What is the pattern of supply chain and how are the different players linked
- What is the market forecast for the market by region for the period between 2020 and 2030
- What is the market forecast for the market by vehicle type for the period between 2020 and 2030
- What is the market forecast for the market by component for the period between 2020 and 2030
- What are the key start-ups impacting the solid-state technology development
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.