Global Big Data in Healthcare Market: Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2025 (Focus on Components and Services, Applications, Competitive Landscape and Country Analysis)
Health data has been growing at unprecedented rates, driven by fall in storage costs, emergence of cloud storage, growing regulatory mandates and the increasing government initiatives to promote adoption of healthcare information systems. The increasing adoption of wearable devices, at-home testing services and mhealth applications that are empowering patients to proactively manage their health are further contributing to the pool of personal data. The availability of large volumes of health information has paved way for massive advances in clinical research, development of precision medicine and clinical decision support tools, quicker drug discovery and more detailed view of population health, which has opened new arrays for managing chronic diseases.
The global big data in healthcare market amounted to $11.45 billion in 2016 and is expected to witness a double-digit growth throughout the forecast period of 2017-2025.
The research study is a compilation of various segmentations including the market breakdown by components and services, by application, and by region. This report provides a detailed market analysis and forecast of hardware, software and services, and prescriptive, descriptive and predictive analytics services. Additionally, it also includes analysis of applications of big data for clinical analytics, financial analytics, and operational analytics.
The market has been analyzed based on various micro and macro trends influencing it. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this dynamic market, the report also provides a comprehensive section on competitive landscape, industry attractiveness, market share analysis, and competitive benchmarking within the global big data in the healthcare market.
The following key questions have been addressed in the report:
- How has the big data in healthcare market evolved in the past and how is it anticipated to evolve during the forecast period from 2017 to 2025
- What are the major market factors propelling the growth of the market
- What are the various challenges that the industry is facing which need to be addressed
- Who are the key players across components, services, applications and regions for big data in healthcare
- What are the key developmental strategies adopted by the key players to stand out in this market
- What were the market shares of the different data analytics services providers in 2017
- How will the market for each component and application of big data in healthcare market grow during the forecast period What will be the revenue generated by each segment by the end of 2025
- Which applications are an investment priority in different regions and why What will be the revenue generated through each application through the forecast period
The report also includes an exhaustive analysis of the market for each geographical region, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and RoW. Each geographical region analysis details the individual push and pull forces, and market for components and services and analytics applications, in addition to the key players from that region.
The report also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry. The company profiles section highlights significant information about the key companies, such as their product portfolio, financial positions, and the SWOT analysis of these players. Some of the key players in the big data in healthcare market are McKesson Corporation, Allscripts, Epic Systems, Cerner Corporation, SAP, SAS, and Tableau, among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.