Global Heating Fabrics Market: Focus on Products, End Use and Sub-Segment, Heating Mode, Raw Materials and Country-Level Analysis - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2025
The Heating Fabrics Industry Set to Create an Annual $1.0 Billion Revenue Opportunity for Heating Fabrics Manufacturers Globally by 2025
Market Report Coverage - Heating Fabrics
- Woven and Knitted
- North America - U.S. and Rest of North America
- Europe – Germany, France, Italy, and Rest-of-Europe
- Asia-Pacific and Japan, India, Australia, and Rest-of-APAC
- Smart Fabric Heating Boosts Greenhouse Efficiency
- Carbon-Fiber Based Heating Fabrics
- Emerging Applications of Heating Fabrics
- Specialty Application Oriented Companies
- High Production Cost
- Limited Heating Capabilities
- Lack of Regulations and Exhaustive Standards
- Lucrative Targets for Investment in Military Products
- Targeting North American Market
- Increasing R&D in Smart Fabrics Market
- Growing Number of Large-Scale Manufacturing Companies
Key Companies Profiled
- SEFAR AG, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, LiTex Textile & Technology Co., Ltd., Heraeus Holdings GmbH, Gustav Gerster GmbH & Co. KG, Insul.Tecno Group S.r.l. Gentherm, Inc., TIBTECH Innovations, BGF Industries, Inc., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., N.V. Bekaert S.A., 3M, Kolon Glotech, Inc., Nano Stitch and Clothing+ (Jabil Circuit, Inc.).
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- How much revenue was generated by the global heating fabrics market in 2019, and how much revenue is expected to be generated by the market by 2025?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global heating fabrics market?
- How is the global heating fabrics market expected to grow during the forecast period, based on segments such as:
- Woven and Knitted
- Region, including North America, Europe, U.K., China, Asia-Pacific and Japan, Rest-of-the-World
- What are the key development strategies implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market?
- What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for heating fabrics?
- Which are the leading players with significant offerings to the global heating fabrics market? What is the current market dominance for each of these leading players?
The growth in the global heating fabrics market is mainly attributed to the increased demand for woven and non-woven heating fabric products in multiple application areas such as medical, commercial, and military. Additionally, the incorporation of battery in heating fabrics makes them convenient to use in the places where electricity is not available. Moreover, the miniaturization of electronics has also resulted in increased applications of heating fabrics.
The integration of electronics with textiles has resulted in the increased number of innovations such as smart fabrics, heated seat covers, heated floor mats, heated wearables, and other innovative technologies. The increasing emphasis on advanced and innovative technologies in heating fabrics is creating several opportunities for OEMs to expand their revenue stream and product portfolios.
The global heating fabrics market accounted for $584.8 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $1.0 billion by 2025. The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9.42% during the forecast period 2020 to 2025. The market growth is mainly attributed to the rising number of applications for heating fabrics, increasing adoption and awareness rates, and heavy investments made in the research and development of heating fabrics and its development. In addition, governments are coming up with policies and laws to encourage the adoption of heating fabrics, which is expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
COVID-19 has hit the heating fabrics industry hard in terms of raw material availability, transportation, and maintaining a smooth supply-demand. The unavailability of sufficient microelectronics has created an imbalance in supply for medium-scale manufacturers as well as small-scale and medium-scale end users.
Earlier, the applications of heating fabrics were limited to heating textiles and military, but with the miniaturization of electronics, the capabilities of the heating fabrics have been increasing. The heating fabrics manufactured currently can withstand significantly higher temperatures compared to their predecessors from over three to four years (2021-2024).
Continuous product expansions (launches and enhancements) and signing of partnerships and collaborations are some of the business strategies executed in the heating fabrics market. Several companies, including SEFAR AG, 3M, Gentherm, Inc., TIBTECH Innovations, BGF Industries, Inc., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., and Nano Stitch have been involved in product launches and enhancements. 3M and SEFAR AG are continuously working on expanding their product portfolios.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.