Global RNA Sequencing Market: Focus on Product, Technology, Workflow, End User, Application, Region, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2028
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major market drivers, restraining factors, and opportunities in the global RNA sequencing market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global RNA sequencing market?
- What are the key development strategies which are incorporated by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market?
- What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for RNA sequencing?
- What are the key patents obtained by the companies for various technologies in the global RNA sequencing market?
- How each segment of the market is anticipated to grow during the forecast period 2019 to 2028 and what is the estimated revenue to be generated by each of the segments on the basis of:
- product type, including types of instruments, reagents and kits, and software
- technology, including, single-molecule-based sequencing, sequence by synthesis technology, nanopore sequencing technology, and ion torrent sequencing technology
- workflow, including sample enrichment, nucleic acid isolation and extraction, library preparation, sequencing, and data analysis and management
- end user, including biopharmaceuticals, life science and biotechnology companies, diagnostic centers, and research and academia
- applications, including drug discovery, translational medicine, diagnostics, and others
- region, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World
- Who are the leading players with significant offering to the global RNA sequencing market? What is the anticipated market dominance for each of these leading players?
- Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future and why?
- What are the challenges in the global RNA sequencing market currently?
Global RNA sequencing Market Forecast, 2019-2028
The RNA sequencing industry analysis by BIS Research projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 14.21% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The RNA sequencing market generated $1,064.6 million revenue in 2019, in terms of value. The RNA sequencing market growth has been primarily attributed to the major drivers in this market, such as an increase in adoption of personized medicine, increased utility in patient stratification and therapeutic response research, and significant external funding for executing research and development. However, the expected implementation of patient protection and affordable care act in the U.S., existing lawsuits, and lack of approval with uncertain reimbursement and regulatory policies, among others.
We are proud to continue our tradition of driving down the cost of sequencing without compromising accuracy. Products are designed to enable core labs, small to medium research labs, and clinical facilities to access high-intensity sequencing applications using our industry-leading SBS technology.
Scope of the Market Intelligence on RNA sequencing Market
The RNA sequencing research provides a holistic view of the market in terms of various factors influencing it, including regulatory reforms, and technological advancements.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products and manufacturers. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on the challenges, opportunities, perception of the new products, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, growth potential of each underlying sub-segment, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to global RNA sequencing market.
The RNA sequencing market (on the basis of manufacturer) is segmented into product, technology, workflow, end user, application, and region.
The RNA sequencing market (on the basis of product) is segmented into instruments, reagents and kits, and software.
The RNA sequencing market (on the basis of technology) is segmented into single molecule-based sequencing, sequence by synthesis technology, nanopore sequencing technology, and ion torrent semiconductor sequencing.
The RNA sequencing market (on the basis of workflow) is segmented into sample enrichment, nucleic acid isolation and extraction, library preparation, sequencing, and data analysis and management.
The RNA sequencing market (on the basis of end user) is segmented into biopharmaceuticals, life-sciences and biotechnology companies, diagnostic centers, and research and academia.
The RNA sequencing market (on the basis of application) is segmented into drug discovery, translational medicine, diagnostics, and others.
Key Companies in the RNA Sequencing Market
The key manufacturers who have been contributing significantly to the RNA sequencing market are Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., BGI, F. Hoffmann La-Roche AG, Fluidigm Corporation, Illumina, Inc., Lexogen GmbH, Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Pacific Biosciences, QIAGEN N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Dolomite Bio, Takara Bio Inc., and Merck KGaA., among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.