Single-Cell Multi-Omics Market - A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Product Type, Sample Type, Technique, Application, Omics Type, End User, and Country Analysis - Analysis and Forecast, 2023-2033
Global Single-Cell Multi-Omics Market to Reach $7.72 Billion by 2033
Segmentation 1: by Sample Type
- Animal Sample
- Human Sample
- Microbial Sample
The global single-cell multi-omics market (by sample type) is expected to be dominated by the human sample segment.
Segmentation 2: by Techniques
- Single-Cell Isolation and Dispensing
- Single-Cell Analysis
The global single-cell multi-omics market (by techniques) is expected to be dominated by single-cell isolation and dispensing.
Segmentation 3: By Omics Type
- Single-Cell Transcriptomics
- Single-Cell Genomics
- Single-Cell Proteomics
The global single-cell multi-omics market (by omics type) is expected to be dominated by single-cell transcriptomics.
Segmentation 4: By Product Type
- Kits and Consumables
The global single-cell multi-omics market (by product type) is expected to be dominated by kits and consumables.
Segmentation 5: By Applications
- Clinical Research
- Translational Research
- Synthetic Biology
The global single-cell multi-omics market (by application) is expected to be dominated by clinical research.
Segmentation 6: By End User
- Biopharmaceutical and Biotech Companies
- Academic and Research Institutions
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
The global single-cell multi-omics market (by end user) is expected to be dominated by academic and research institutions.
Segmentation 7: by Region
- North America - U.S., Canada
- Europe - Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, and Rest-of-Europe
- Asia-Pacific - China, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, and Rest-of-Asia-Pacific
- Latin America - Brazil, Mexico, and Rest-of-Latin America
The global single-cell multi-omics market (by region) is dominated by the North America region.
Recent Developments in Global Single-Cell Multi-Omics Market
- In February 2023, Singleron Biotechnologies and Macrogen Europe announced a strategic alliance to deliver outstanding single-cell multi-omics sequencing solutions, and they combined their strengths.
- In February 2023, Becton, Dickinson and Company announced a new instrument for single-cell multi-omics analysis that would enable scientists to run high-throughput studies without sacrificing sample integrity – potentially accelerating time to discovery across a wide range of disciplines, including immunology, genetic disease research, and cancer and chronic disease research.
- In December 2022, 10x Genomics, Inc. announced the first commercial shipments of its Xenium platform for in situ analysis. Xenium is the next generation of targeted spatial profiling of genes and proteins at subcellular resolution.
- In March 2023, Mission Bio partnered with the National Science Foundation (NSF) Engineering Research Center for Cell Manufacturing Technologies (CMaT), leveraging its Tapestri Platform to improve analytical assays and cell manufacturing processes.
- In December 2022, Mission Bio partnered with Abiosciences to co-develop bioinformatics packages for translational and clinical research applications in hematological cancers in China. The goal is to combine Mission Bio’s single-cell DNA and multi-omics capabilities with Abiosciences’ artificial intelligence technology to uncover new disease signatures and address therapeutic resistance.
Demand - Drivers and Limitations
The following are the drivers for the global single-cell multi-omics market:
- Rising Number of Large-Scale Genomics Studies Leveraging Single-Cell RNA Sequencing (Sc-RNA)
- Use of Single-Cell Multi-Omics Approach for Screening and Diagnostics of Diseases Leading to Shift Toward Personalized Medicine
- Increasing Use of Single-Cell Multi-Omics for Drug Development
- Collaborations among Technology Providers and Life Sciences Companies for Accelerating the Research in Single-Cell Multi-Omics
The market is expected to face some limitations as well due to the following challenges:
- High Cost of Single-Cell Analysis and Sequencing
- Limited Availability of Large Online Data Storage and Analysis Platforms
How can this report add value to an organization?
Growth/Marketing Strategy: The global single-cell multi-omics market has seen major development by key players operating in the market, such as new offerings, partnerships, collaboration, and joint ventures.
Competitive Strategy: The global single-cell multi-omics market has witnessed growth in recent years; as the field of single-cell multi-omics grows, it has witnessed increased collaboration between researchers, academic institutions, and industry partners to drive innovation and commercialization of these technologies. Single-cell multi-omics technologies are already being used in a variety of applications, such as cancer research, immunology, and neuroscience. As the technologies continue to improve, they may be applied to other areas of research, such as developmental biology and stem cell research.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted the world's healthcare sector, especially the single-cell multi-omics sector. The pandemic has caused changes in research priorities, supply chain interruptions, and regulatory process modifications that may have had an impact on the operations and activities of single-cell multi-omics.
The future impact of COVID-19 on the demand and supply across the global single-cell multi-omics market depends on the abilities of stakeholders to withstand unforeseeable scenarios in the future. The intensity of impact due to COVID-19 in the future will depend on the current efforts being made by companies to equip their supply chains with the necessary components and processes to remain responsive.
|Base year considered||2023|
|Forecast period considered||2023-2033|
|Base year market size||$1.57 Billion in 2023|
|Market size forecast||$7.72 Billion by 2033|
|Units considered||$ Billion|
|Segments covered||By Sample Type, By Techniques, By Omics Type, By Application, By Product Type, By End-user, By Region|
|Industry covered||BIS Healthcare|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific , Latin America|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, Rest-of-Europe, China, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Rest-of-Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Mexico, Rest-of-Latin America, Rest-of-the-World|
Global Single-Cell Multi-Omics Market Industry Overview
The global single-cell multi-omics market is projected to reach $7.72 billion by 2033 from $1.43 billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 17.27% during the forecast period 2023-2033. The market is driven by factors such as a rise in the number of large-scale genomics studies leveraging single-cell RNA sequencing (Sc-RNA), use of the single-cell multi-omics approach for screening and diagnostics of diseases leading to a shift toward personalized medicine, and the increasing use of single-cell multi-omics for drug development.
Market Lifecycle Stage
The global single-cell multi-omics market is developing. The global single-cell multi-omics market has witnessed several collaborations among the market players. The collaborations are aimed at combining capabilities, expanding the customer base, and marketing, among others.
The opportunity for growth of the global single-cell multi-omics market lies in expansion into new research applications, such as single-cell metabolomics.
Key Companies Profiled
- 10x Genomics, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- BICO GROUP AB (PUBL)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- BGI Group
- Illumina Inc.
- Fluidigm Corporation
- Menarini Group
- Mission Bio
- Nanostring Technologies, Inc.
- Namocell, Inc.
- QIAGEN NV
- Rarecells Diagnostics
- Scipio Bioscience
- Shilps Sciences
- Singleron Biotechnologies
- Takara Bio Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Universal Sequencing Technology Corporation
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
Similar Reports from BIS Research
Global Single-Cell Multi-Omics Market (2020-2025): Focus on Product Type, Omics Type, Sample Type, Technique, Application, End User, Region, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2025
Global Single-Cell Multi-Omics Market to Reach $3,188.9 Million by 2025.
Market Report Coverage - Single-Cell Multi-Omics
- Product Type – Consumables, Instruments, and Software
- Sample Type – Human Samples, Animal Samples, and Microbial Samples
- Omics Type – Single-Cell Transcriptomics, Single-Cell Genomics, Single-Cell Proteomics
- Application – Clinical Research, Translational Research, and Synthetic Biology
- Technique – Single-Cell Isolation and Dispensing ...
Global Single Cell Multi-Omics Market: Focus on Global Single Cell Multi-Omics Market by Product, Type, Workflow, End-User 15 Countries Mapping, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast: 2019-2025
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What was the total revenue generated by the global single cell multi-omics market and how is it expected to grow during 2019-2025
- What are the major driving forces, trends, challenges and growth opportunities that can tend to increase the demand for the global single cell multi-omics market during the forecast period, 2019-2025
- How ...