Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market: Focus on Type (Corrosion Inhibitor, Coagulants & Flocculants, Biocides & Disinfectants, Scale Inhibitors, pH Adjusters & Softeners, Anti -Foaming Agents, and Others) and End Users (Municipal, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Paper & Pulp, Mining, Food & Beverage, Chemicals, and Others) - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2029
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the major forces that are expected to increase the global market demand for water and wastewater treatment chemicals during the forecast period, 2019-2029?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global water and wastewater treatment chemicals market?
- What was the revenue generated by the water and wastewater treatment chemicals market by type in 2018, and what are the estimates for the period between 2019 and 2029?
- Which application type is expected to dominate the global water and wastewater treatment chemicals market in the coming years (2019-2029)?
- Which are the key market players in the global water and wastewater treatment chemicals market?
- What are the new strategies adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- What major opportunities do the water and wastewater treatment chemicals manufacturers foresee?
- What is the consumption pattern of the water and wastewater treatment chemicals across end users in different regions and countries?
- Which are the major regions and countries that provide growth opportunities for the water and wastewater treatment chemicals market?
- Which different types of water and wastewater treatment chemicals are currently being used, and what are their key applications?
- What is the competitive strength of the leading players in the global water and wastewater treatment chemicals market?
Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Forecast, 2019-2029
The water and wastewater treatment chemicals industry analysis by BIS Research projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 5.35% on the basis of value during the forecast period 2019-2029. Region-wise, Asia-Pacific dominated the global water and wastewater treatment chemicals market with a share of 35.12% in terms of value in 2018. In North America, the U.S. acquired a major market share in 2019 due to stringent regulatory requirements to control the wastewater disposal from both municipal and industrial sources and increasing oil & gas production.
The global water and wastewater treatment chemicals market has gained widespread importance owing to its increasing demand in municipal, power, and oil & gas industries. However, the presence of cost-effective alternative water and wastewater treatment methods may hamper the market growth of water and wastewater treatment chemicals during the forecast period.
Rapid industrialization in developed and developing economies as well as the growing population are proliferating the demand for fresh and usable water across the globe.
Scope of the Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market
The report on global water and wastewater treatment chemicals market research provides detailed market information for segmentation such as by type, applications, and regions. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the water and wastewater treatment chemicals market outlook in terms of factors driving the market trends, technological developments, and competitive benchmarking, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape, along with the detailed financial and product contributions of the key players operating in the market.
The global water and wastewater treatment chemicals market is further segmented by type, end user, and region. The construction application dominated the global water and wastewater treatment chemicals market in 2019 and is anticipated to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period (2019-2029).
While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the industry that is analyzed. The report also analyzes different types of water and wastewater treatment chemicals that includes corrosion inhibitor, coagulants & flocculants, biocides & disinfectants, scale inhibitors, pH adjusters & softeners, anti-foaming agents, and others. In the application segment, the market is segmented into municipal, power, oil & gas, paper & pulp, mining, food & beverage, chemicals, and others.
The water and wastewater treatment chemicals market is segregated by region under four major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest-of-the-World (RoW). The report contains data for each of these regions, along with a country-wise segmentation.
Key Companies in the Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market
The key market players in the global water and wastewater treatment chemicals market Akzo Nobel N.V, Albemarle Corporation, BASF SE, Chembond Chemicals Ltd, The Chemours Company, The Dow Chemical Company, Ecolab, Kemira, Kurita Water Industries Ltd, K+S AG, LANXESS, Organo Corporation, SNF Group, SUEZ, and Univar Inc.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.