DTC Genetic Testing Market
DTC Genetic Testing Market Size And Forecast
According to Verified Market Research, the Global DTC Genetic Testing Market was valued at USD 789.90 Million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 2.3 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2019 to 2026.
What is DTC Genetic Testing?
Direct to Consumer (DTC) Genetic Testing is a method to provide genetic tests to a patient that avoids the involvement of a healthcare provider. It allows individuals to acquire their genetic information with no intervention from a healthcare professional. The method works in two manners. In one way, the healthcare provider collects a genetic sample, performs tests, generates results after interpretation. In another way, the customer orders a genetic testing kit through a website and receives their test results without meeting a doctor. Such The method offers an advantage to the patients to access their genetic information directly. Such tests provide information about the risk of developing potentially severe diseases such as – cancer, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, diabetes and other genetic disorders.
Global DTC Genetic Testing Market Competitive Landscape
The “Global DTC Genetic Testing Market” study report will provide a valuable insight with an emphasis on global market including some of the major players such as Full Genomes Corporation, Inc., Quest Diagnostics, Myriad Women’s Health Inc., Gene By Gene, Ltd., Positive Biosciences Ltd., 23andMe, Inc.. Our market analysis also entails a section solely dedicated for such major players wherein our analysts provide an insight to the financial statements of all the major players, along with its product benchmarking and SWOT analysis. The competitive landscape section also includes key development strategies, market share and market ranking analysis of the above-mentioned players globally.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
- Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
- Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
- Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
- The current as well as future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
- Includes an in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
- Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- 6-month post sales analyst support
Customization of the Report
- In case of any queries or customization requirements please connect with our sales team at verified market research at verified market research, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
Verified Market Research has been providing Research Reports, with up to date information, and in-depth analysis, for several years now, to individuals and companies alike that are looking for accurate Research Data. It has large database which includes the latest content from renowned authors and publications worldwide. It also provides customized Data and Reports according to the need of the client.