Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Alzheimer's Applications
AI is impacting many sectors, including healthcare. Within this sector AI is providing breakthrough in diagnostics, therapeutics, patients recovery time and outcomes, and health management. AI is being applied in the diagnosis and treatment of various medical conditions, in particular to solve some of the critical issues related to hard-to-cure diseases, such as Alzheimer’s (AD). This report summarizes the most relevant applications of artificial intelligence in AD and the various categories of supervised learning algorithms used in Alzheimer’s and their applications.
- An overview of the global market of artificial intelligence (AI) and a detailed review of how AI is being applied in fighting Alzheimer disease
- Introduction to Alzheimer’s and main medical issues
- Description of AI tools applications in the diagnosis, therapy, R&D and health management of Alzheimer’s
- Information on types of complex algorithms developed for Alzheimer’s
- Coverage of major issues related to the utilization of AI for diagnosis and treatment of Alzheimer’s
- A look at the current and emerging trends in AI as it relates to Alzheimer’s disease
- Discussion on recent achievements and innovations within the industry
Margareth Gagliardi, Chief Research Analyst in Advanced Materials for BCC Research, has more than 30 years of experience in the field of advanced materials, specializing in ceramic formulations, materials processing, and new product development. After receiving her degrees in Chemical and Ceramic Engineering, she worked in both manufacturing and R&D holding senior management positions within U.S. and European firms producing electronic, mechanical, chemical, and structural components.
She is currently focusing on market intelligence and advanced technologies analysis for organizations and research institutions that operate within a range of high-tech industries.