Current Research & Developments Status of Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Therapy
The global market for Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-cell therapies will grow from nearly $467.0 million in 2018 to $2.9 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 44.1% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 31 data tables and 41 additional tables
- An overview of global market for current research & developments status of Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-cell therapy
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Understand market dynamics of CAR T-Cell therapy, along with the growth driving factors, restraints and future scope
- Information on competitor initiatives, research and development status of CAR T-cell therapy
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market including, Amgen, Avacta Life Sciences Ltd., Bluebird Bio Inc., Novartis Ag, Servier Laboratories, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, and Transgene SA
The key objectives of this study are to:
- Review the historical development of CAR T-cell technology.
- Discuss the principles of chimeric antigen receptor design.
- Understand the mechanisms of action associated with CAR T-cell immunotherapy.
- Highlight the ongoing clinical and non-clinical advancements in the field of CAR T-cell therapy.
- Access the side effects, disadvantages and limitations of existing CAR T-cell technologies.
- Examine the current marketed drugs, including development activities and details of patent expirations.
- Determine the production methods for CAR T-cells.
- Review the range of joint ventures, collaborations, license and research agreements currently focused on CAR T-cell technology.
- Review of the regulatory requirements.
- Review the global CAR T-cell therapy market dynamics.
- Survey the key players involved in the development of therapeutics for CAR T-cell immunotherapy and provide company profiles.
By purchasing this study, the reader will gain:
- An improved understanding of the current state and future of this exciting, new and innovative technology.
- The latest information on the leading companies engaged in developing this technology, clinical trials being conducted, a review of the status of their intellectual property, product pipelines and insight into their proprietary technologies.
- The role and influence of individual countries relating to the development of CAR T-cell therapy and the number of CAR T-cell trials in the U.S. versus China and other countries.
- Knowledge of the market potential for the CAR T-cell therapy market and anticipated development of the market.
The analysis includes the use of charts and graphs measuring product growth and trends within the marketplace. In addition, an analysis of the incidence and mortality associated with cancers and the target market helps provide the reader with a deeper understanding of the possibilities for future treatment and avenues for possible R&D budgets. Company-specific information, including sales figures, product pipeline status and R&D trends, is provided throughout the report.
PAUL TAYLOR is an independent market researcher and analyst focused on the medical industry working on projects for over 20 years for a variety of prestigious clients including Agilent & Philips Medical Systems, Biomatrix, Inc (Genzyme Corporation), GE Medical Systems (Multiple Projects), Amersham Pharmacia Biotech Limited, Amersham Pharmacia Biotech Limited and Baxter Heathcare. He previously worked for multinational medical device and pharmaceutical companies including Bristol-Myers Squibb, Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer on developing and implementing strategic business and marketing plans. His predictive analytics knowledge and models of market research data have been used for biopharmaceutical and biotechnology clients. He has a bachelor's degree and Ph.D. degree in biochemistry from the University of Liverpool and an MBA degree for Oxford Brookes University.