Current Research & Development Status of Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Therapy
The global market for chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell therapy is estimated to grow from $1.5 billion in 2021 to reach $7.6 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 39.1% during 2021-2026.
- 37 data tables and 55 additional tables
- An updated review of the global market for chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell therapy with emphasis on the current research and development status
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic data from 2018-2020, estimates for 2021 and 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the overall CAR T-Cell therapy market size in dollar value terms, and corresponding market share analysis by product, application, technology and region
- Highlights of the market potential for the CAR T-cell therapy market, opportunities and trends estimating current and future demand, and impact of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
- Assessment of current marketed drugs, including development activities, R&D activities and anticipated developments, along with a look into the patent expirations within the industry
- Latest information on the major stakeholders of global CAR T-Cell therapy market, along with a review of their intellectual property status, product innovations, technological advancements, and research collaborations and business consolidations
- Insight into the current competitive environment, recent mergers and acquisitions, license agreements, and company revenue share analysis of the key players involved in the development of therapeutics for CAR T-cell therapy
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading industry players, including AstraZeneca, Bristol Myers Squibb, Gilead Sciences, Novartis AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche and Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
The key objectives of this study are to:
- Review the historical development of CAR T-cell technology.
- Discuss the principles of chimeric antigen receptor design.
- Understand the mechanisms of action associated with CAR T-cell immunotherapy.
- Highlight the ongoing clinical and non-clinical advancements in the field of CAR T-cell therapy.
- Access the side effects, disadvantages and limitations of existing CAR T-cell technologies.
- Examine the current marketed drugs, including development activities and details of patent expirations.
- Determine the production methods for CAR T-cells.
- Review the range of joint ventures, collaborations, license and research agreements currently focused on CAR T-cell technology.
- Review of the regulatory requirements.
- Review the global CAR T-cell therapy market dynamics.
- Survey the key players involved in the development of therapeutics for CAR T-cell immunotherapy and provide company profiles.
By purchasing this study, the reader will gain:
- An improved understanding of the current state and future of this exciting, new and innovative technology.
- The latest information on the leading companies engaged in developing this technology, clinical trials being conducted, a review of the status of their intellectual property, product pipelines and insight into their proprietary technologies.
- The role and influence of individual countries relating to the development of CAR T-cell therapy and the number of CAR T-cell trials in the U.S. versus China and other countries.
- Knowledge of the market potential for the CAR T-cell therapy market and anticipated development of the market.
The analysis includes the use of charts and graphs measuring product growth and trends within the marketplace. In addition, an analysis of the incidence and mortality associated with cancers and the target market helps provide the reader with a deeper understanding of the possibilities for future treatment and avenues for possible R&D budgets. Company-specific information, including sales figures, product pipeline status and R&D trends, is provided throughout the report.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
The global market for Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-cell therapies will grow from nearly $467.0 million in 2018 to $2.9 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 44.1% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 31 data tables and 41 additional tables
- An overview of global market for current research & developments status of Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-cell therapy
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Understand market dynamics of CAR T-Cell therapy, along with the growth driving factors, restraints and future scope
- Information on competitor initiatives, research and development status of CAR T-cell therapy
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market including, Amgen, Avacta Life Sciences Ltd., Bluebird Bio Inc., Novartis Ag, Servier Laboratories, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, and Transgene SA