Flow Cytometry: Products, Technologies and Global Markets
The global flow cytometry products market reached $3.1 billion in 2012. This market is expected to reach nearly $3.5 billion in 2013 and about $5.7 billion in 2018, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3% for the five-year period, 2013 to 2018.
- An overview of the flow cytometry market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018
- Breakdowns of the flow cytometry market into segments such as instruments, reagents, software, services, technologies, applications, and end users
- Discussions of how constraints such as increased equipment costs are hindering market growth
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players.
New product introductions that have been launched since 2010 are covered. Due to the timing of the writing of this report, the figures for 2013 are estimated except where actual results have been reported.
The key content of the report highlights:
- Key market analysis.
- Strategic recommendations.
- Market dynamics.
- Market estimation for the forecast period of 2010 through 2018.
- Competitive developments.
- Profiles of key market players.
Jackson Highsmith is a life sciences research consultant with more than 16 years of research experience. Jackson has been consulting with specialty pharmaceuticals and large pharmaceutical industry players since 2007. Prior to that, he worked at a large research consultancy, where he focused on in-depth research; he also has worked at a large pharmaceutical company in a wide range of medical therapeutics in early- and mid-stage drug development. Jackson Highsmith is a pseudonym of the author.
The global market for flow cytometry products was $2.6 billion in 2010. BCC expects this market to reach $4.3 billion by 2015 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.4 % between 2010 and 2015.